Singapore Expats

PR Situation for S-Pass Holders?

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
SGlover

PR Situation for S-Pass Holders?

Post by SGlover » Sat, 08 Feb 2014 7:12 pm

Questions:

- In current situation, if all basic requirements are fulfilled - Is Govt. still giving PR to S-Pass holders (Except Malaysians)?

- Is it plus point to give personal bank statements to ICA?

- If it's good, (ofcourse the more the better) but how much $ are ideal for S-Pass Holder?

bro75
Reporter
Reporter
Answers: 1

Post by bro75 » Mon, 10 Feb 2014 10:52 am

I have not heard of any SPASS holders (non Malaysian) that was approved recently under the PTS scheme but that does not mean that there isn't any.
As for your other questions, no one can really answer them accurately since there is no fixed $$ cutoff for approval/rejection. My suggestion is just to give it a try and let us know the results. Make sure to give some relevant info about yourself also (race,nationality,age,income, family members, education etc).

SGlover

Post by SGlover » Sun, 23 Feb 2014 2:20 pm

For your updated information, now Authority does not accept personal bank statement as they say

"Neither it is required for PR application NOR relevant"

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 23 Feb 2014 3:44 pm

If it's not written on the application form, it's not required. If they do want something later, they will contact you and ask for exactly what they want.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers