Singapore Expats

Rent guidance for older condos near Redhill MRT

Discuss about where to live, renting a property, tenancy issues, property trend and property investment in Singapore.
moksh

Rent guidance for older condos near Redhill MRT

Post by moksh » Mon, 06 Jan 2014 10:05 pm

Hi All,

I am new here and currently stay in temporary housing. I am looking for a 3BR in tanglin regency/ tanglin view condos near Redhill MRT. does Anyone have experience recently renting a condo here and can offer any tips on what's happening to prices/ negotiations? I have read through many posts here which were very valuable. But would love to interact with someone who has rented a place here recently or knows general economics of this area housing. If someone has a suggestion on how to do research like this, ready to hear that as well (I have looked at the Q3'13 rental prices but the Q4'13 numbers are not out for another 3 weeks). I already have buyer's agent but they have not offered specific market advice; the agent is good but looks like his role will be limited to make sure that all process goes smooth and legal and facilitate viewings. I am fine with that much but then want to have my own research to handle any negotiation arguments
New arrival in Sing (Dec'13)

Search By

valesarl

Post by valesarl » Mon, 17 Feb 2014 5:08 am

i would say 4500 to 5500 depending on the furnishing and level

scarbowl
Chatter
Chatter

Post by scarbowl » Mon, 17 Feb 2014 9:44 am

moksh

thanks

Post by moksh » Mon, 17 Feb 2014 9:55 am