Singapore Expats

Internatiomal kindergarten/preschool close to Keppel Bay

Discuss about childcare, parenthood, playschools, educational, family & international school issues.

Sponsored by:

Canadian International School
Jitka

Internatiomal kindergarten/preschool close to Keppel Bay

Post by Jitka » Tue, 14 Jan 2014 9:48 pm

Hello all, I am looking for int. Kindergarden/preschool close to Keppel Bay. Does anyone have any recommendation, please? I found many schools in Singapore but they all are quite faraway from this location. My son is 2,5 years old. Many thanks for your help! I really appreciate any of your ideas. Thanks, Jitka

Kayatoast

Post by Kayatoast » Thu, 30 Jan 2014 9:45 pm

Hi Jitka. We live in Keppel Bay and our daughter is about to start at Carpe Diem on Alexandra Road. It's an easy bus ride - there are a few kids there from our area. It's not an international preschool as such but there's a good mix of local and expat children, and the standard of English so far has been really good. There's also an Eton House preschool at Outram Park, which isn't too far away either. Good luck with your search.

Jitka

Post by Jitka » Thu, 06 Feb 2014 4:44 am

Hi Kayatoast, many thanks for your tip, Carpe Diem looks good and I´ll contact them when I am in Singapore. We might have a chance to meet one day, I am sure I´ll have more questions when I am in Singapore and everything will be new for me. I am planning to move there during March this year. Thank you so much and all the best to you and your family! Jitka