Singapore Expats

am new to this forum, 31/F/Singapore Chinese

New here? Don't be shy. Introduce yourself here and expand your social network!
Anna_C

am new to this forum, 31/F/Singapore Chinese

Post by Anna_C » Mon, 20 Jan 2014 5:44 pm

Hi all,

I am a 31/F local Singaporean girl looking to expand my social circle, and will love to meet new expats friends, both males and females just to hang out after work to talk about life/dinner dates/hanging out for Sunday church...

basically healthy positive companionship/friendship with a good laugh...

am a really easy going person to hang out with, recently ended a year long relationship so just needed to start new chapters in life...

will love to meet people from all countries... so far most of my expat friends are black residing in Korea, so will really love to befriend black friends here too...

I work in Orchard area, so I believe its pretty convenient to meet up after work... =)

if keen to make friends, please pm me... but the system doesn't allow me to reply, so please leave yr contact details when u pm me... thanks! =)

Anna
20th Jan 2014

Kes

Post by Kes » Thu, 23 Jan 2014 11:57 pm

Sure, hope to meet up.

But i think i cant pm to ur account.

Maybe u can whatsapps me nine seven eight nine zero one two zero

melvin_sg

Post by melvin_sg » Wed, 29 Jan 2014 5:22 pm

Hi there!

Nice to know that you work in orchard area! Drop me a line if you would like to hang around and explore new things or perhaps grab a coffee first and get to know each other more. I am a 25 M and new to singapore too.. I am working at somerset area tho! so its pretty convenient to do coffee or lunch!

You may email me at [email protected]

Cheers!