Singapore Expats

Professional couple looking to meet new friends

Events and gatherings for the 30's Club
CdnAdventurers

Professional couple looking to meet new friends

Post by CdnAdventurers » Sun, 01 Dec 2013 5:27 pm

We are two Canadians who moved here in June for work. So far we've been having a great time taking long weekends to Bali, Malaysia, Thailand etc. Now it seems like a good time to meet a few more people to spend time on weekends in Singapore. We'd like to meet gay-friendly people for dinner, drinks, or daytime activities like hiking or going to the beach. A little bit more about us... we enjoy an active lifestyle, cooking, reading and travel. If you are interested to meet up, give us a shout!

Vanessamusique

Post by Vanessamusique » Mon, 02 Dec 2013 9:34 am

Hi! I have a few canadian friends here as well, we could find a night to hang out:) email: [email protected]

Post by 02132 » Mon, 02 Dec 2013 10:56 am

We'd love to meet up - we're a binational couple coming from the US, would love to meet lgbt-friendly folks who like the outdoors, cooking, travel, books, movies, etc. I'll PM you with our details.

Texpats006

Re: Professional couple looking to meet new friends

Post by Texpats006 » Fri, 17 Jan 2014 9:37 am

We're here from the U.S. for work and would like to meet other gay friendly singles or couples. We like the outdoors, reading, travel, dining out, and we LOVE dogs. Let us know if you'd like to meet some evening or on the weekend. Thanks!

CdnAdventurers

Re: Professional couple looking to meet new friends

Post by CdnAdventurers » Wed, 22 Jan 2014 9:45 am

[quote="Texpats006"]We're here from the U.S. for work and would like to meet other gay friendly singles or couples. We like the outdoors, reading, travel, dining out, and we LOVE dogs. Let us know if you'd like to meet some evening or on the weekend. Thanks![/quote]

Hey Texpats, thanks for your message and sorry for the delayed reply. I tried to PM but I guess we have to post a few more public messages before that function will be enabled. =( We're heading out for a little Cambodia/Thailand getaway over next week so following weekend (Feb 8/9) would be good for meeting up. Will try to PM to work out details for a meet up!