Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
mimime

Post by mimime » Mon, 23 Dec 2013 12:39 am

stewardwannabesia wrote:anybody still waiting for letters or calls? I'm still waiting! =(
I'm still waiting too! No call no letter. Going to be one month soon :(

jtts

Post by jtts » Mon, 23 Dec 2013 11:34 am

Interviews will be conducted on 04 January 2014 (Saturday) at:

Sheraton Towers Hotel
39 Scotts Road,
Singapore 228230

Here's something to encourage you guys! Don't give up :wink:
http://journeytotheskies.tumblr.com/

stewardwannabesia

Post by stewardwannabesia » Mon, 23 Dec 2013 2:04 pm

[quote="mimime"][quote="stewardwannabesia"]anybody still waiting for letters or calls? I'm still waiting! =([/quote]

I'm still waiting too! No call no letter. Going to be one month soon :([/quote]

I hope that they contact us soon then! I'm hoping that maybe because it's the end of the year alot of them may be on leave or what not..

Luckyme

Post by Luckyme » Tue, 24 Dec 2013 11:30 am

stewardwannabesia wrote:
mimime wrote:
stewardwannabesia wrote:anybody still waiting for letters or calls? I'm still waiting! =(
I'm still waiting too! No call no letter. Going to be one month soon :(
I hope that they contact us soon then! I'm hoping that maybe because it's the end of the year alot of them may be on leave or what not..
No worry u r safe! Maximum waiting is 3-6 week! The next training will held on March 2014 ! U will receive call soon~~

Jessoxm

Post by Jessoxm » Wed, 25 Dec 2013 8:20 pm

I got the call too. They will call :)

drearydaisies

Post by drearydaisies » Thu, 26 Dec 2013 10:43 am

Anyone starting 11 March? :)

mimime

Post by mimime » Thu, 26 Dec 2013 6:11 pm

Luckyme wrote:
stewardwannabesia wrote:
mimime wrote: I'm still waiting too! No call no letter. Going to be one month soon :(
No worry u r safe! Maximum waiting is 3-6 week! The next training will held on March 2014 ! U will receive call soon~~
Thanks for the info! I am still waiting though :(

mimime

Post by mimime » Thu, 26 Dec 2013 6:14 pm

Jessoxm wrote:I got the call too. They will call :)
Congrats!! Sorry got not enough post to reply ur pm. Hope I can get mine soon.. :-|

babycloud

Post by babycloud » Thu, 26 Dec 2013 8:00 pm

Hello all,

do you guys mind if I ask what kind of concealer you use to conceal scars on body or face? Cause i have scarring on my leg, just minor scarring but it turned dark blue/black-ish and i wonder how should I conceal it for my interview. Thanks in advance ;)

XalaskaX

Post by XalaskaX » Fri, 27 Dec 2013 10:01 am

jtts wrote:Interviews will be conducted on 04 January 2014 (Saturday) at:

Sheraton Towers Hotel
39 Scotts Road,
Singapore 228230

I think it's very nice of you to check out the next interview dates and update here, although you've already made it through :) congrats btw! Could you share with us what do you think helped you get through the last interview? And in your opinion why didn't you make it for the previous interviews?

stewardwannabesia

Post by stewardwannabesia » Sat, 28 Dec 2013 9:50 am

@mimime

Have you heard from them yet? I still haven't heard from them yet and another interview is coming =O

DreamCatcher

Post by DreamCatcher » Sun, 29 Dec 2013 5:35 pm

pgbunny wrote:
vaingirl101 wrote:Hey ladies, went for the 23rd November interview, passed and went on to the 24th Nov interview. Got into Kebaya round but is placed on KIV list due to my coloured hair and ONE pimple scar. The lady said that they will email me with a date to come back for review.

Anyone in the same boat??

Hopefully they'll get back to me with a review date. :(
Hello! I was in the same boat as you, Interview on 5 oct, but KIV during the kebaya round on the following day! I Have since cleared all & awaiting training! As long as you improve on the areas mentioned to you, you'll have a good chance!:)

They will send you an email about 2 weeks before the review date (Usually its on a Sunday, one day after the Cabin crew interview date posted on the website).

Hello there!

I am under review as well for weight issues. Have you gotten a review date? I am waiting for mine till now. =(

mimime

Post by mimime » Sun, 29 Dec 2013 6:26 pm

stewardwannabesia wrote:@mimime

Have you heard from them yet? I still haven't heard from them yet and another interview is coming =O
Hello there! I am still waiting too :( the wait is killing me.. Now it makes me wonder if my rejection letter got lost in the mail or something..

marissa27

Post by marissa27 » Mon, 30 Dec 2013 12:23 am

Anyone going for the 4th Jan interview? Want to meet up before that? Please text me at 92342021.

jtts

Post by jtts » Mon, 30 Dec 2013 9:52 am

XalaskaX wrote:
jtts wrote:Interviews will be conducted on 04 January 2014 (Saturday) at:

Sheraton Towers Hotel
39 Scotts Road,
Singapore 228230

I think it's very nice of you to check out the next interview dates and update here, although you've already made it through :) congrats btw! Could you share with us what do you think helped you get through the last interview? And in your opinion why didn't you make it for the previous interviews?
Honestly? Luck. Sometimes you meet different interviewers, other times you meet the same interviewers and they see your persistence. You gain new experiences from each interview, you learn from your failures.

PS, there's a new post on tips for the first round :D