Singapore Expats

26 Korean 'Third Culture Kid' looking for casual dating!

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
younggun87

26 Korean 'Third Culture Kid' looking for casual dating!

Post by younggun87 » Fri, 13 Dec 2013 4:25 pm

A little info about myself

I lived abroad my whole life, and lived in Singapore for over 6 years in the past before I went off to college in the US. I am back in about 7 years or so.

After college, I volunteered to join the Korean Air Force as an Officer, served for 3 years and was honorably discharged as a First Lieutenant (you know when North Korea bombed South Korea? Yea, it was during my time lol).

I am currently in a transition period (deciding between further study or work), and back in Singapore because my parents work here.

Erm.. I am not your typical Korean lol. I have heard that Koreans can be rather arrogant and bigoted, but I was never raised there. I am clearly aware of the dangers of extreme nationalism, and personally am very against it. You can call me an 'enlightened' Korean :)

What I am looking for

Someone around my age group who I can converse with over a cup of coffee. Not too young though.. I don't want to babysit.

I am currently in a transition period so my schedule is very flexible. I also live like right behind Wheelock Place so should be easy to meet up pretty much anywhere.

PM me if you would like to meet up casually~!

p.s. I am NOT some weirdo NOR a sexual predator. I am exactly what I said I am so chill haha.