Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Pearllynn

Post by Pearllynn » Thu, 12 Dec 2013 3:01 pm

frootloops wrote:Just came back from Hatyai after doing epi and double eye lid surgery :lol:
Hi Frootloops, may i know which doctor you went to and how's your eyelid? :)
Be happy :)

mistyng85

Post by mistyng85 » Thu, 12 Dec 2013 5:10 pm

Anyone did dimple surgery with in Haiyat? Any recommendation?

cloud91

Post by cloud91 » Fri, 13 Dec 2013 1:26 pm

frootloops wrote:Just came back from Hatyai after doing epi and double eye lid surgery :lol:
Hi dear, which doctor did you went to? do you midn sharuing your experience with me as i am going to hatyai in Feb next year to do double eyelid and epi too..I really need some advice.

Thanks

smurfzzz

Post by smurfzzz » Fri, 13 Dec 2013 2:12 pm

Pearllynn wrote:
smurfzzz wrote:Arrive today, will be here till 9th Dec. Pm me if anyone wants to hang out.
Hi Smurfzzz, which doctor you going to and what procedure? :)
All the best to your surgery :)
Hi, I did with Prinya. What procedure do you mean?

I ask for parallel and high crease.

I wanted an epi to widen my eyes, but Prinya advise not to, he ask me to opt for rhinoplasty instead of epi to make it bigger.

jessieng

plastic surgery at haytai

Post by jessieng » Wed, 18 Dec 2013 12:05 pm

hi i looking for companion to join me for plastic surgery at haytai as i will like to do double eyelid ..somewhere in jan or feb. i will look for dr prinya most likely .... interested do email me at [email protected]

jessieng

Post by jessieng » Wed, 18 Dec 2013 12:19 pm

hey you know the price list ??? or any webpage i can view

dude4ps wrote:
retrieverim wrote:Bro, me too. I plan to go for a nose job in dec. I might make two trips, one for consultation and another for the surgery itself! (:
Hey, I've decided to go for Dr Kittichai of Lelux hospital or his own clinic, suay ngam clinic. Probably cheaper in his own practice. Yourself? Date of going?

Icecreammel

Looking for accompany

Post by Icecreammel » Wed, 25 Dec 2013 7:03 pm

Hi all, i am going to be 10 months post surgery already. My eyelids are quite high and deep and one eyelid is even higher than the other. I don't think it will get any better actually thus i am planning to go back for revision. And also, my eyes shapes are quite uneven thus i will do epi surgery again. Is anybody going to Hatyai on Jan/ Feb next year? I am planning to go there around these period. Do get back to me if anybody here needs accompany. I am going alone this time round thus i may want to share a room with another person because i am quite afraid to stay alone actually. I think i will stay for like 1 or 2 nights depending on which doctor i am going to.

Miss_ada

Re: Looking for accompany

Post by Miss_ada » Thu, 26 Dec 2013 2:57 pm

Icecreammel wrote:Hi all, i am going to be 10 months post surgery already. My eyelids are quite high and deep and one eyelid is even higher than the other. I don't think it will get any better actually thus i am planning to go back for revision. And also, my eyes shapes are quite uneven thus i will do epi surgery again. Is anybody going to Hatyai on Jan/ Feb next year? I am planning to go there around these period. Do get back to me if anybody here needs accompany. I am going alone this time round thus i may want to share a room with another person because i am quite afraid to stay alone actually. I think i will stay for like 1 or 2 nights depending on which doctor i am going to.
Hey, I'm heading to Hatyai in Feb 14th. You wanna join? Which Doctor are you going this time round for revision? I'm visiting Dr Chi for nose job :)

Icecreammel

Re: Looking for accompany

Post by Icecreammel » Thu, 26 Dec 2013 8:02 pm

Miss_ada wrote:Hey, I'm heading to Hatyai in Feb 14th. You wanna join? Which Doctor are you going this time round for revision? I'm visiting Dr Chi for nose job :)
I can't make it on Feb 14th. I am thinking of 17th Jan or 24th Feb because my schedule is really tight. I haven't decide on which doctors to go to but then it will be either nara, chi or prinya. I went to nara previously. One crease is higher than the other when the other crease is already quite high. But i will just correct the one with the higher crease. I am not sure if i should go back to nara. The doctors replies are quite slow so i have not come with a conclusion yet. I am also doing epi because i want my inner corners to be opened a bit more and to make it into a nicer eye shape. Good luck for your nose job. :D

Icecreammel

Post by Icecreammel » Thu, 26 Dec 2013 9:28 pm

Last edited by Icecreammel on Fri, 27 Dec 2013 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pearllynn

Post by Pearllynn » Fri, 27 Dec 2013 3:38 pm

smurfzzz wrote:
Pearllynn wrote:
smurfzzz wrote:Arrive today, will be here till 9th Dec. Pm me if anyone wants to hang out.
Hi Smurfzzz, which doctor you going to and what procedure? :)
All the best to your surgery :)
Hi, I did with Prinya. What procedure do you mean?

I ask for parallel and high crease.

I wanted an epi to widen my eyes, but Prinya advise not to, he ask me to opt for rhinoplasty instead of epi to make it bigger.
Sorry for the late reply.
How's your double eyelid? Everything's good?
Mind to share? Thanks ;)
Be happy :)

petiteminime

Post by petiteminime » Sun, 05 Jan 2014 2:38 pm

Who would be a better surgeon for wrhino and alar? Dr prinya or dr chi? Anymorew reviews on dr prinya for nose job?

MLG

Post by MLG » Wed, 08 Jan 2014 2:06 pm

Vern wrote:Hi Ian20,

I'm never enquired if Prof Kunachak does correction for free if the patient isn't satisfied. But I'm sure if you email the clinic, they'll be happy to advise you. The email is: [email protected]
Hi Vern,

I just saw your post today. I had rhinoplasty in BKK last month and am not happy with my results. I need to correct my bulbous nose so would like to find out more about Dr Somyos from you. Yes I am aware that I may still be swelling but I anticipate that even after the swelling is gone my nose will still look bulbous cos the doctor did not do any tip plasty at all so I am quite pessimistic about the final result even after all swelling is gone.

As this is my first post on this forum I am not allowed to PM you. Would you please PM me instead so that I can have a private conversation with you?

I really need help thanks!

P.S. I am also from Singapore.
MLG

student23

Post by student23 » Thu, 09 Jan 2014 4:09 pm

Does Dr Nara require you to go back to his clinic again after Rhinoplasty to remove stitches? Anyone have experience with Dr Nara's rhinoplasty? Would really really appreciate hearing it!

I did double eyelid with Dr Chi last year and can share my experience. Just drop me a PM!

bimiq

Post by bimiq » Fri, 10 Jan 2014 3:26 am

student23 wrote:Does Dr Nara require you to go back to his clinic again after Rhinoplasty to remove stitches? Anyone have experience with Dr Nara's rhinoplasty? Would really really appreciate hearing it!

I did double eyelid with Dr Chi last year and can share my experience. Just drop me a PM!
Hi Student23,

Did you mean you want to see some results from his rhinoplasty?
If so, I can share some pictures of the results I found with you.