Singapore Expats

Tanning in funny locations

Discuss about life in Singapore. Ask about cost of living, housing, travel, etiquette & lifestyle. Share experience & advice with Singaporeans & expat staying in Singapore.
Fortan
Chatter
Chatter

Tanning in funny locations

Post by Fortan » Thu, 28 Nov 2013 4:24 pm

Did anyone read the story on Asia1 today. I think it originates from Stomp, about people tanning in different locations? Top of HDB carparks, foot of HDB blocks etc? I find it kind of amusing that people seem to get so worked up about it....

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Thu, 28 Nov 2013 4:38 pm

Women in bikinis outrages modesty!
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

Fortan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Fortan » Thu, 28 Nov 2013 4:40 pm

nakatago wrote:Women in bikinis outrages modesty!
Really..... I bet you the last time I went to Bintan, I saw some Singaporean girls tanning with no top on at all :shock:

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Thu, 28 Nov 2013 4:45 pm

Fortan wrote:
nakatago wrote:Women in bikinis outrages modesty!
Really..... I bet you the last time I went to Bintan, I saw some Singaporean girls tanning with no top on at all :shock:
Prudish aunties don't go to the usual suntanning locations.
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

Wd40
Director
Director
Answers: 1

Re: Tanning in funny locations

Post by Wd40 » Thu, 28 Nov 2013 4:49 pm

Fortan wrote:Did anyone read the story on Asia1 today. I think it originates from Stomp, about people tanning in different locations? Top of HDB carparks, foot of HDB blocks etc? I find it kind of amusing that people seem to get so worked up about it....
Yes. It was shared in one of the FB Biker groups. It was funny, the poor ladies were chased away by the Auntie that checks for parking coupons. She even hit one of the ladies with an umbrella.

Here is the video, enjoy :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UscmLrGp20U

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 28 Nov 2013 4:50 pm

I always have to laugh at Asian girls who wear panties under their bikinis. Not sure of the reasons for that, but it's not near as appealing as the thong strap sticking out above the back of a pair of lowrider jeans (though I could do without the usual accompanying tramp stamp that's there as well.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Re: Tanning in funny locations

Post by the lynx » Fri, 29 Nov 2013 9:40 am

Wd40 wrote:
Fortan wrote:Did anyone read the story on Asia1 today. I think it originates from Stomp, about people tanning in different locations? Top of HDB carparks, foot of HDB blocks etc? I find it kind of amusing that people seem to get so worked up about it....
Yes. It was shared in one of the FB Biker groups. It was funny, the poor ladies were chased away by the Auntie that checks for parking coupons. She even hit one of the ladies with an umbrella.

Here is the video, enjoy :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UscmLrGp20U
It's staged.

Return to “Staying, Living in Singapore”