Singapore Expats

setting up online website

Discuss your views about Singapore business & economy, current policies & issues, starting a business in Singapore.
yyoung

setting up online website

Post by yyoung » Sat, 16 Nov 2013 10:16 am

hello!I am looking for wholesale suppliers/manufacturer for fashion clothing from KOREA or any person that can help to take pictures of fashion clothing at dongdaemun shopping malls and forward it to me.ClothingsMust be unique & different from all other wholesale website.Good quality.                 Clothes should range from jackets, pullover, tops,blouses, bottoms, dresses, cardigans...willing to buyIt would be great if you have a catalog and give me the prices..If possible low prices and in singapore dollar.Thank you!!!!

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Sat, 16 Nov 2013 2:49 pm

Could set up vending machines selling clothing Tokyo did this with used panties but thats a bit creepo

livingontheedge
Chatter
Chatter

Post by livingontheedge » Sat, 16 Nov 2013 5:53 pm

Hmm I do wonder how this Korean online fashion shop is about to be unique and different from the other hundreds of online Korean fashion shops in Singapore.

More importantly........I don't quite understand why the hundreds of online shops selling Korean fashion sources these clothes from KOREA. They are already at retail/distributor prices.

jetslander

Post by jetslander » Mon, 23 Dec 2013 6:53 pm

You got try looking at Alibaba.com?

They have a couple of korean suppliers. But the taste not really my type.
Avid Fan of Jet Li

singaporecribs

Post by singaporecribs » Fri, 17 Jan 2014 5:05 am

You have to be very careful selecting suppliers from Alibaba.com, once used that website, ordered couple example of beats by dre headphones. Quality was horrible and supplier didnt want to to take it back. Thanks god it was just example order, havent lost much