Singapore Expats

Completion of PR Formalities

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
frekedech

Completion of PR Formalities

Post by frekedech » Fri, 15 Nov 2013 12:19 pm

Hey guys! I just got the PR IPA letter and ICA instructed me to complete the formality online.

However, there is column that says "File Reference No. : ICA/ENT/" needed to be filled. I've tried that with my IC no., application no. (PRS-2013-xxxx) and date of application. But all seems invalid.

I've written an email to ICA and it could take them 5 working days to reply.

Since there is no information of this in IPA letter, any idea which number would that be? Advise please...

Thank you in advance!

Cheers.... :wink:

singaporeflyer
Answers: 1

Re: Completion of PR Formalities

Post by singaporeflyer » Fri, 15 Nov 2013 5:31 pm

frekedech wrote:Hey guys! I just got the PR IPA letter and ICA instructed me to complete the formality online.

However, there is column that says "File Reference No. : ICA/ENT/" needed to be filled. I've tried that with my IC no., application no. (PRS-2013-xxxx) and date of application. But all seems invalid.

Since there is no information of this in IPA letter, any idea which number would that be? Advise please...

Thank you in advance!

On the top left hand side of the approval letter there would be two entries. Your ref and Our Ref that starts with ICA/ENT/.

Use that and congrats !

frekedech

Re: Completion of PR Formalities

Post by frekedech » Fri, 15 Nov 2013 10:47 pm

singaporeflyer wrote:
frekedech wrote:Hey guys! I just got the PR IPA letter and ICA instructed me to complete the formality online.

Thank you in advance!

On the top left hand side of the approval letter there would be two entries. Your ref and Our Ref that starts with ICA/ENT/.

Use that and congrats !
Ah i see. No wonder, the portion my housemate took and sent me is just the content. I'll ask him about it.

Anyway, thanks for the heads up!