Singapore Expats

Looking for F-15 maintenance contact information.

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.
Clay Brindle

Looking for F-15 maintenance contact information.

Post by Clay Brindle » Sun, 03 Nov 2013 6:09 am

Hello, my name is Clay Brindle. I am currently working on F-16's in Abu Dhabi, UAE. My contract is ending the end of the year and I would like to apply for a position in Singapore working on F-15's. I have a total of 40 years experience in Fighter Aircraft Maintenance. 30 of those years were on the F-15. I am retired USAF with 24 years active duty. I was a Field Training Instructor on F-15's for 8 years while I was in the USAF. I taught the 3 level, 5 level, 7 level maintenance courses as well as Flight Control Rigging, Canopy Rigging, and Weight & Balance. After I retired from the Air Force, I went to Saudi Arabia and worked on the F-15S for 11.5 years mostly in Quality Assurance where I managed the Weight & Balance program for 72 aircraft. In 2010 I left Saudi Arabia and moved to Abu Dhabi.

I would appreciate any contact information I can send my Resume to.

Thanks, Clay D. Brindle

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Looking for F-15 maintenance contact information.

Post by ecureilx » Mon, 04 Nov 2013 11:27 am

Clay Brindle wrote:Hello, my name is Clay Brindle. I am currently working on F-16's in Abu Dhabi, UAE. My contract is ending the end of the year and I would like to apply for a position in Singapore working on F-15's. I have a total of 40 years experience in Fighter Aircraft Maintenance. 30 of those years were on the F-15. I am retired USAF with 24 years active duty. I was a Field Training Instructor on F-15's for 8 years while I was in the USAF. I taught the 3 level, 5 level, 7 level maintenance courses as well as Flight Control Rigging, Canopy Rigging, and Weight & Balance. After I retired from the Air Force, I went to Saudi Arabia and worked on the F-15S for 11.5 years mostly in Quality Assurance where I managed the Weight & Balance program for 72 aircraft. In 2010 I left Saudi Arabia and moved to Abu Dhabi.

I would appreciate any contact information I can send my Resume to.

Thanks, Clay D. Brindle
you want to work for Singapore airforce ? Forgeddit ..

You can approach the US Embassy here, and see how it goes :)

PNGMK
Answers: 10

Post by PNGMK » Mon, 04 Nov 2013 4:38 pm

As the previous poster mentioned SAF does their own maintenance. You might find a contractor doing some for other forces in this area but that's way out of my depth, however - it may be worth talking to Chartered Industries http://infopedia.nl.sg/articles/SIP_104 ... 03-29.html to see if they can use you.

Other airforces that used to be based in Singapore included the NZAF. However these days most of those guys are gone. Personally I'd be looking at neighbours who still use the F-15 - isn't that Thailand and Indonesia for a start?

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Post by ecureilx » Mon, 04 Nov 2013 9:29 pm

PNGMK wrote:As the previous poster mentioned SAF does their own maintenance. You might find a contractor doing some for other forces in this area but that's way out of my depth, however - it may be worth talking to Chartered Industries http://infopedia.nl.sg/articles/SIP_104 ... 03-29.html to see if they can use you.

Other airforces that used to be based in Singapore included the NZAF. However these days most of those guys are gone. Personally I'd be looking at neighbours who still use the F-15 - isn't that Thailand and Indonesia for a start?
Malaysia has F18s, and Indonesia, they went Russian .. if I remember correctly

SG is the only country in the region to fly the F15s.

PNGMK
Answers: 10

Post by PNGMK » Mon, 04 Nov 2013 11:14 pm

ecureilx wrote:
PNGMK wrote:As the previous poster mentioned SAF does their own maintenance. You might find a contractor doing some for other forces in this area but that's way out of my depth, however - it may be worth talking to Chartered Industries http://infopedia.nl.sg/articles/SIP_104 ... 03-29.html to see if they can use you.

Malaysia has F18s, and Indonesia, they went Russian .. if I remember correctly

SG is the only country in the region to fly the F15s.
I think (but can't be bothered googling) the IAF has some old ones and has been promised a container load of second hand ones by Obama.

Clay Brindle

Post by Clay Brindle » Tue, 05 Nov 2013 3:54 am

Thanks for the responses and information.

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Post by ecureilx » Tue, 05 Nov 2013 9:33 am

PNGMK wrote:I think (but can't be bothered googling) the IAF has some old ones and has been promised a container load of second hand ones by Obama.
Indonesian AF has/had F16s, and F5s, if I recall correctly :) not F15s ..

Then again, Cekap Bahasa ? :twisted: