Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
jaymee

Post by jaymee » Sun, 29 May 2005 4:05 pm

catmeat, glad to hear that u got thru! the next interview will consist of the next 2 rounds... if u got past the second then u proceed to the third on the same day. its pretty much the same concept... discuss discuss discuss!
i am sure u will do juz fine if u keep up your good performance...good luck!! :D

Post by Guest » Sun, 29 May 2005 7:28 pm

Suzycreamcheeze wrote:
Anonymous wrote:to suzycreamcheese,read some pages back and thinked you said you were 157cm?Me too,so will you be trying out for silkair?
yeah im still trying... iw ont know if i dont try. and i think you shld too =)

which day are you going?what time?Coz im 157 too,coz it's a walk in tis time round,unlike SIA,thought they let me pass thr.Not sure if 157 for silkair they will let u pass thr.Did u try SIA before?

Post by Guest » Sun, 29 May 2005 7:29 pm

jaymee wrote:catmeat, glad to hear that u got thru! the next interview will consist of the next 2 rounds... if u got past the second then u proceed to the third on the same day. its pretty much the same concept... discuss discuss discuss!
i am sure u will do juz fine if u keep up your good performance...good luck!! :D
jaymee are u one of emirates cabin crew?
anyways u'd been giving me alot hints
and im really appreciate alot!
thanks for all these while
can i get ur email address to ask u some stufF?

Vien

Emirates Interview - catemat

Post by Vien » Sun, 29 May 2005 8:46 pm

hai Catmeat, congratulation for passing the first interview, we are so glad for you. would you mind share a bit bout your interview? what it looked like and what is your question at dat time?...

hope to hear u soon..

thnx.

vien

Catmeat

Post by Catmeat » Sun, 29 May 2005 9:36 pm

Anonymous wrote:
jaymee wrote:catmeat, glad to hear that u got thru! the next interview will consist of the next 2 rounds... if u got past the second then u proceed to the third on the same day. its pretty much the same concept... discuss discuss discuss!
jaymee are u one of emirates cabin crew?
anyways u'd been giving me alot hints
and im really appreciate alot!
thanks for all these while
can i get ur email address to ask u some stufF?
anyways da post is from me :)

Catmeat

Re: Emirates Interview - catemat

Post by Catmeat » Sun, 29 May 2005 9:40 pm

Vien wrote:hai Catmeat, congratulation for passing the first interview, we are so glad for you. would you mind share a bit bout your interview? what it looked like and what is your question at dat time?...

hope to hear u soon..

thnx.

vien
hi vien
my first interview was cool
10 of us in a room with a interviewer. he will gave us a question and told us to discuss among us.
note : for this interview, he judge more on talking rather than looks. just keep talking and discuss among the girls around you( although this is the first time u see em)
after which he will tell us to leave. for my group, he only picked 4 out of 10. and those selected ones will rec a letter of invitation for the next rd of interview ( pretty like american idol style, lol)

Post by Guest » Mon, 30 May 2005 12:52 am

anyone going to silkair interview?Coz im alone..anyone wanna join me?

tanspc

Post by tanspc » Mon, 30 May 2005 1:34 am

is emirates recruiting ? wats their age limited? i heard that you will be based in Dubai right ? wah ... cool. shall check the webby tomorrow morning. :o

Suzycreamcheeze

Post by Suzycreamcheeze » Mon, 30 May 2005 2:04 am

Anonymous wrote:
Suzycreamcheeze wrote:
Anonymous wrote:to suzycreamcheese,read some pages back and thinked you said you were 157cm?Me too,so will you be trying out for silkair?
yeah im still trying... iw ont know if i dont try. and i think you shld too =)

which day are you going?what time?because im 157 too,because it's a walk in tis time round,unlike SIA,thought they let me pass thr.Not sure if 157 for silkair they will let u pass thr.Did u try SIA before?
well im going on tuesday.. tuesday morning. It starts at 9, so ill be there around that time. Wanna meet up?

Anyway i believe that if you have what it takes to get in, perhaps they may close one eye about that loss of 1cm.. just try.. no harm at all

Ive tried SIA but i cldnt even get to the door c uz i dont have a'levels and i never finished my dip. Sad

jaymee

Post by jaymee » Mon, 30 May 2005 7:01 am

catmeat, is it okay if u leave your email address and i send u mine instead? glad im of help... hope to hear from u soon :D

LV

Email Address

Post by LV » Mon, 30 May 2005 11:14 am

Hi all,

Can any one please tell me the email address for SIA air stewardess recruitment office?

Thank and Regards
LV

Post by Guest » Mon, 30 May 2005 11:21 am

don't bother emailing them - they will never reply hahaha i'm not kidding

Catmeat

Post by Catmeat » Mon, 30 May 2005 12:10 pm

jaymee wrote:catmeat, is it okay if u leave your email address and i send u mine instead? glad im of help... hope to hear from u soon :D
hey u can email me @ [email protected]

waiting for ur mails

Post by Guest » Mon, 30 May 2005 12:25 pm

The best time to go for silkair interview is wed,coz tues a lot of people rushing for it,and go ard 3pm,coz if u go in the morning,it will be too rush,the interviewers won't be able to spend so much time on ur group.

Post by Guest » Mon, 30 May 2005 12:52 pm

Suzycreamcheeze wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Suzycreamcheeze wrote: yeah im still trying... iw ont know if i dont try. and i think you shld too =)

which day are you going?what time?because im 157 too,because it's a walk in tis time round,unlike SIA,thought they let me pass thr.Not sure if 157 for silkair they will let u pass thr.Did u try SIA before?
well im going on tuesday.. tuesday morning. It starts at 9, so ill be there around that time. want to meet up?

Anyway i believe that if you have what it takes to get in, perhaps they may close one eye about that loss of 1cm.. just try.. no harm at all

Ive tried SIA but i cldnt even get to the door c uz i dont have a'levels and i never finished my dip. Sad

are u going alone?can i have ur email add??
do you wanna go on wed?