Singapore Expats

Emirates Recruitment 2013

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
sheenin

Post by sheenin » Wed, 11 Sep 2013 9:11 pm

tresorinlove wrote:Hello Everyone! this seems like the most recent forum thread on emirates recruitment.

they are having an assessment day on 19 Oct 2013. anybody submitted their application? i submitted mine on 31st aug 2013.

Am i supposed to wait for invitation emails?

Has anyone received theirs?

thanks in advance! I am a girl by the way!
Do you have more info. about the Emirates Air recruitment? 1. Requirements 2. Application method 3. Deadline of the application etc..

tresorinlove

Post by tresorinlove » Sun, 15 Sep 2013 4:20 pm

Hi Sheenin!

Check this out:

https://ekgrpapplications.emirates.com/ ... b=/english

The SG assessment day is on 19th October 2013.

I have applied together with a friend by sending in our applications online.It has been 2 weeks and we have not received any news. I have dropped an email to the representing agency, Sass Atlantic, but as expected, there wasn't any reply.

I read on the site that if we do not receive any reply within a month we can assume that we are not shortlisted :(

i hope they do have an open day coming up. Their open days in SG this year were on March and July. i hope there would one last one coming up this year.

ultimatevanilla

Post by ultimatevanilla » Fri, 20 Sep 2013 10:44 am

I think you can still walk in !

Earlier in Jan, I applied online, did not receive any invitation email but i went ahead (no luck though), however, in July, out of the blue they sent me an ivitation email, statig that they saw my application in their database! -.- so, my guess is they dont really checked their online system? LOL Just walk in and try ! :D GOOD LUCK

tresorinlove

Post by tresorinlove » Sat, 21 Sep 2013 6:25 pm

hi Ultimatevanilla, did you go for it in july??
ultimatevanilla wrote:I think you can still walk in !

Earlier in Jan, I applied online, did not receive any invitation email but i went ahead (no luck though), however, in July, out of the blue they sent me an ivitation email, statig that they saw my application in their database! -.- so, my guess is they dont really checked their online system? LOL Just walk in and try ! :D GOOD LUCK

ultimatevanilla

Post by ultimatevanilla » Sat, 21 Sep 2013 6:46 pm

tresorinlove wrote:hi Ultimatevanilla, did you go for it in july??

Hi tresorinlove,

Nope i didnt. If i didnt rmb wrongly, the email states that for those who went n fail first round have to wait 6mthsand those who fail at final round have to wait 12mths. I was few weeks short of 6mths so i didnt went. :) hth!

are u gg for oct? :)

tresorinlove

Post by tresorinlove » Sat, 28 Sep 2013 2:22 pm

Hi Ultimatevanilla, i received an email invitation from Sass Atlantic! i will be going for it in October. are you still keen to be a cabin crew?
ultimatevanilla wrote:

Hi tresorinlove,

Nope i didnt. If i didnt rmb wrongly, the email states that for those who went n fail first round have to wait 6mthsand those who fail at final round have to wait 12mths. I was few weeks short of 6mths so i didnt went. :) hth!

ultimatevanilla

Post by ultimatevanilla » Sat, 28 Sep 2013 9:43 pm

Hi tresorinlove,

I haven make up my mind yet. :x and I have not applied online yet too ... heh most prob I think I will go and try again. I find the submitting of full length photo a hassle :( did SASS state time of your interview? btw, SIA is recruiting this coming sat 5 Oct!

tresorinlove wrote:Hi Ultimatevanilla, i received an email invitation from Sass Atlantic! i will be going for it in October. are you still keen to be a cabin crew?
ultimatevanilla wrote:
Hi tresorinlove,

tresorinlove

Post by tresorinlove » Thu, 03 Oct 2013 8:19 pm

Hi Ultimatevanilla,

email me! [email protected] :)

sass did not state an exact time in the email invite. it was stated walk in anytime from 9 to 3pm on 5 Oct.
ultimatevanilla wrote:Hi tresorinlove,

I haven make up my mind yet. :x and I have not applied online yet too ... heh most prob I think I will go and try again. I find the submitting of full length photo a hassle :( did SASS state time of your interview? btw, SIA is recruiting this coming sat 5 Oct!

tresorinlove wrote:Hi Ultimatevanilla, i received an email invitation from Sass Atlantic! i will be going for it in October. are you still keen to be a cabin crew?
ultimatevanilla wrote: Hi tresorinlove,

Robindoo

Post by Robindoo » Fri, 04 Oct 2013 10:59 pm

Still waiting for my mail from Emirates. Submitted on Monday.

Robindoo

Post by Robindoo » Sat, 12 Oct 2013 7:35 pm

One more week till assessment day, has anyone received the mail?

heymish

Post by heymish » Wed, 16 Oct 2013 8:20 am

Robindoo wrote:One more week till assessment day, has anyone received the mail?
Hey Robindoo,

Did you receive an email invitation for the assessment day on 19 October? I have yet to receive one.

By the way, saw on SASS website there was an open day on 5 October, but it wasn't stated on Emirates website. So could it be possible that 19 October is only for those who went for the open day on the 5th?

Robindoo

Post by Robindoo » Wed, 16 Oct 2013 2:33 pm

heymish wrote:
Hey Robindoo,

Did you receive an email invitation for the assessment day on 19 October? I have yet to receive one.

By the way, saw on SASS website there was an open day on 5 October, but it wasn't stated on Emirates website. So could it be possible that 19 October is only for those who went for the open day on the 5th?
i did not receive it either. it was only after the open day was over then i realize there was an open day

heymish

Post by heymish » Thu, 17 Oct 2013 5:26 pm

Robindoo wrote:
heymish wrote:
Hey Robindoo,

i did not receive it either. it was only after the open day was over then i realize there was an open day
yah same here. but not too sure if we can walk in for assessment day or not. if not, I guess we'll have to wait for the next one.