Singapore Expats

PR rejected , chance to reapply need some advise

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
niceit198

PR rejected , chance to reapply need some advise

Post by niceit198 » Wed, 25 Sep 2013 1:03 pm

Hi all,

share some of my information for it, my pr application apply in january 2013 rejected around 4-6months. in the letter has mention something like "application unsuccessful,we are happy to reconsider your application after your household finance stable " coz, during my pr application my wife are pregnant is not working untill give birth.

add-on , im not expert like all u guys
me- WP
wife - citizenship by birth
son - citizenship by decent

why i have this question , after the application that my son just get a citizenship on august.

any expert could advise ?

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 25 Sep 2013 2:05 pm

If you are on a WP, I would hazard a guess your basic salary is probably less than 3K/mo. The government generally requires the sponsor to be able to show sufficient support for the PR applicant, should the applicant become unemployed after getting PR. Therefore, in your case, your sponsor (your wife) is currently unable to work due to the child so you no longer have a suitable sponsor. They are just telling you that once your wife can return to work and your incomes stabilize somewhat, they will then consider your application. So, to me, it just seems like it will take some time for her to re-enter the workforce so you are just going to have to bear with it until that happens.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

PRconsultant

Post by PRconsultant » Mon, 30 Sep 2013 4:34 pm

You would need to wait till your wife gets a job and can show financial stability before you apply.. technically speaking 6 months after she get a job then you can apply.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 30 Sep 2013 4:49 pm

PRconsultant, is there any particular reason why you are following my posts around posting the exact same message? You are really treading on thin ice.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers