Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
JustMe

Post by JustMe » Sat, 28 May 2005 12:50 am

Suzycreamcheeze wrote:
Catmeat wrote:
Anonymous wrote:anyone got reply frm silkair?

nO:(
i only got a erply email stating the info ont he walk in this coming tuesday and wednesday...
Why dun u go try Emirates tomorrow then?
Anyone else gona go tomorrow?

Suzycreamcheeze

Post by Suzycreamcheeze » Sat, 28 May 2005 1:08 am

JustMe wrote:
Suzycreamcheeze wrote:
Catmeat wrote:
nO:(
i only got a erply email stating the info ont he walk in this coming tuesday and wednesday...
Why dun u go try Emirates tomorrow then?
Anyone else gona go tomorrow?
i would actually try but i think im too short. im only 158.. its aqt grand copthorne right? are you going to try? i mean if you have what it takes, you should try...

jaymee

Post by jaymee » Sat, 28 May 2005 9:40 am

catmeat, i hope my reply isnt too late ?!

on the first interview you can expect to engage in group discussion and usually 1 to 4 would get through to the next round... juz say what u think makes sense... not too passive or rowdy and SMILE! and u will do juz fine :D

Post by Guest » Sat, 28 May 2005 3:04 pm

hi!, is there an emirates interview?
where izzit?
is there one on the 29th may????
please answer!!!
thankz!!!!

Post by Guest » Sat, 28 May 2005 7:09 pm

Anonymous wrote:hi!, is there an emirates interview?
where izzit?
is there one on the 29th may????
please answer!!!
thankz!!!!
no there isnt, the first round ended today...

jaymee

Post by jaymee » Sat, 28 May 2005 7:40 pm

hi catmeat, i think my reply came way too late huh? hope u did well enough to get through to the next round? was it tough at the interviews today?

west

Post by west » Sat, 28 May 2005 8:13 pm

for those who went for silkair interview before...do u think 157 should try?Because i went for the SIA interview before..didn;t get the embarrassed situation of being thrown out.....so was wondering if silkair is even more strict in this aspect?thanks :)

Catmeat

Post by Catmeat » Sat, 28 May 2005 9:31 pm

jaymee wrote:hi catmeat, i think my reply came way too late huh? hope u did well enough to get through to the next round? was it tough at the interviews today?
jaymee! i got in to second INTERVIEW!
im happy!
but i know theres alot more interviews to come.

wish me luck for next interview ( hope they wont kick me out!)

Post by Guest » Sat, 28 May 2005 10:38 pm

to suzycreamcheese,read some pages back and thinked you said you were 157cm?Me too,so will you be trying out for silkair?

erin

stewardess school???

Post by erin » Sun, 29 May 2005 5:09 am

Hello there,
There have been some training centres claiming that by signing up as a student there,they can get u prepared as a stewardess and in fact,they will get u jobs..is that true? and what sld i prepare myself on b4 goin for stewardess recruitment interview?thanks a lot!

regards

Post by Guest » Sun, 29 May 2005 5:55 am

bullshit - they just want your money. how can they guarrantee you job? - i never heard of you enrol with us, you guarrantee a job - siao ah!

Post by Guest » Sun, 29 May 2005 12:35 pm

Anyone able to share how many rounds does one go through in a Silkair Interview?

Plavt
Director
Director

Re: stewardess school???

Post by Plavt » Sun, 29 May 2005 3:16 pm

:( Looks like somebody has been given false hope again, have to agree with guest.
Last edited by Plavt on Sun, 29 May 2005 3:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Plavt
Director
Director

Re: stewardess school???

Post by Plavt » Sun, 29 May 2005 3:18 pm

Plavt wrote:
erin wrote:Hello there,
There have been some training centres claiming that by signing up as a student there,they can get u prepared as a stewardess and in fact,they will get u jobs..is that true? and what sld i prepare myself on b4 goin for stewardess recruitment interview?thanks a lot!

regards
Hello Erin,
Don't fall for it, I have seen similar advertisments here in the Uk, they are simply a 'con!' Your best move would be to find some books with related topics on customer services, or about airports and travel and try using google, lots of information there even if it is not directly related.

Best Wishes.

Suzycreamcheeze

Post by Suzycreamcheeze » Sun, 29 May 2005 3:25 pm

Anonymous wrote:to suzycreamcheese,read some pages back and thinked you said you were 157cm?Me too,so will you be trying out for silkair?
yeah im still trying... iw ont know if i dont try. and i think you shld too =)