Singapore Expats

Octoberfest Asia 2013 at Keppel Bay Marina

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Fortan
Chatter
Chatter

Octoberfest Asia 2013 at Keppel Bay Marina

Post by Fortan » Mon, 02 Sep 2013 4:42 pm

Is on from 16-19th of October. Anyone thinking of going?

Not quite sure why the tickets are priced at S$ 95. Haven't been able to find out what that includes - anyone know?

For me personally I would only be able to take part on the Saturday and can't see there being much 'action' on the weekdays really. Feel it is a bit strange timing to be honest, as the 15th is a holiday :?

the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Re: Octoberfest Asia 2013 at Keppel Bay Marina

Post by the lynx » Mon, 02 Sep 2013 4:57 pm

Fortan wrote:Is on from 16-19th of October. Anyone thinking of going?

Not quite sure why the tickets are priced at S$ 95. Haven't been able to find out what that includes - anyone know?

For me personally I would only be able to take part on the Saturday and can't see there being much 'action' on the weekdays really. Feel it is a bit strange timing to be honest, as the 15th is a holiday :?
Normally includes entry, live German band, pretty ladies in dirndl, buffet of bratwurst, baked potatoes and other food. Beer must be purchased, however.

Pretty standard price. But if you want bargain, Sentosa's Wave House has one: http://www.groupon.sg/deals/singapore/W ... /717203426

blue_thunder
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Octoberfest Asia 2013 at Keppel Bay Marina

Post by blue_thunder » Mon, 02 Sep 2013 10:44 pm

Fortan wrote:
$95 :evil:
Last one was under $40 with free drink as well
~ I don't want to be a product of my environment, I want my environment to be a product of me