Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Mskatey

Re:

Post by Mskatey » Fri, 23 Aug 2013 11:47 am

Klissa
For me initially I wanted to go to dr chi but due to his availability restricted then I found dr prinya . Then he is really prompt in replying my emails which also make me feel he is a patience doctor. Anyway hope to see the outcome of your eyelids and from the last picture Seems like the swelling has gone down almost half. Btw I also had eyelids surgery three years ago at bangkok with dr but I choose non incision technique as I couldn't afford to have longer downtime .

sweetkisses

Dr Prinya

Post by sweetkisses » Sat, 24 Aug 2013 3:20 am

Hi, I am new to this forum. I will be visiting Dr Prinya on 25 Oct! Who will be there? I am a girl :) [email protected]

Sayyoyoyoo

Post by Sayyoyoyoo » Sat, 24 Aug 2013 7:17 pm

jaypaek wrote:Hello people!

I need help! I guess plastic surgery has it own way of making people addicted to being prettier.. ): I just finish my chin implant and now I want to correct my nose and I need help.

Now my current nose is like this.

I am ok with my nose bridge.

If I want to have a smaller nose tip, doesnt have to be sharper. Just smaller, dont want it to be round.. Is that process tip plasty or nose reduction?

If I just choose to do tip plasty without any implant, will it flatten my nose?

And I will definitely do alarplasty! But my main concern is after doing alarplasty, will the nose wing still be bulbous? or it will become flat?

Please help me ):

*Anyway, awesome chin implant from Dr Chi! This is post opp 3 weeks!*
Hi babe hows your chin now? Understand that Dr Chi uses screws to secure the chin implant in place. Does it still hurts now and is there any risk? Im heading over to Dr Chi on 27th for buccal fat pad removal and chin agumentation and lipo with Dr Prinya.

Pearllynn

DEL and Epicanthoplasty with Dr. Nara.

Post by Pearllynn » Sun, 25 Aug 2013 12:47 pm

Hey all, just booked an appt with Dr. Nara on next year feb.
Any girls going to him? I need help :D
Anybody went to do DEL with Dr Nara before? If yes, pls kindly share with me. Appreciated. Thanks :)
Be happy :)

pink2013

Dr Prinya on 30 Oct to 2 Nov

Post by pink2013 » Sun, 25 Aug 2013 5:41 pm

I give up Dr NaRa.. I am going to Dr Prinya on 30 OCTOBER 2013 till 2 November 2013 fly back to sg... ,I am looking for companion. kindly email me at [email protected]... tks

Pearllynn

Re: Dr Prinya on 30 Oct to 2 Nov

Post by Pearllynn » Sun, 25 Aug 2013 7:22 pm

pink2013 wrote:I give up Dr NaRa.. I am going to Dr Prinya on 30 OCTOBER 2013 till 2 November 2013 fly back to sg... ,I am looking for companion. kindly email me at [email protected]... tks
What will you be doing?
:)

pink2013

Post by pink2013 » Sun, 25 Aug 2013 8:02 pm

Pearllynn wrote:
pink2013 wrote:I give up Dr NaRa.. I am going to Dr Prinya on 30 OCTOBER 2013 till 2 November 2013 fly back to sg... ,I am looking for companion. kindly email me at [email protected]... tks
What will you be doing?

hi..i going for the below

Upper and lower eyelid Blepharoplasty ,may be need Inner (medial) or Outer (lateral) epicanthoplasty ...

oh ya.. and facelift too.. if doctor suggested I will look pretty.. then mayb i will add on Rhinoplasty .. :)

Pearllynn

Post by Pearllynn » Sun, 25 Aug 2013 8:32 pm

aadvark wrote:Thai actress dies from illegal cosmetic filler... people please go to a renowned clinic

http://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/blogs ... 40451.html
Yo Aadvark, what do you think of dimple by Dr Nara? Read a few forumer's posted question about dimple but none of them post about their result or how it's going. Thanks :)

Pearllynn

Post by Pearllynn » Sun, 25 Aug 2013 8:49 pm

pink2013 wrote:
Pearllynn wrote:
What will you be doing?

Upper and lower eyelid Blepharoplasty ,may be need Inner (medial) or Outer (lateral) epicanthoplasty ...

oh ya.. and facelift too.. if doctor suggested I will look pretty.. then mayb i will add on Rhinoplasty .. :)
Hey, you are so brave! Thumbs up!
When are you going? :)

pink2013

Post by pink2013 » Sun, 25 Aug 2013 8:58 pm

Pearllynn wrote:
pink2013 wrote:
Pearllynn wrote: What will you be doing?

Already given a date on 31 Oct .. but I re email Dr to change it to 1st Nov .. if cant change e date.. I will go on 30 Oct ..the surgery on 31 Oct morning..

actually i'm not not brave .. since already apply leave, spend on ticket n hotel,then just do all .. save money,save times save leave.... heehee..

Pearllynn

Post by Pearllynn » Sun, 25 Aug 2013 9:07 pm

pink2013 wrote:
Pearllynn wrote:
pink2013 wrote:

Already given a date on 31 Oct .. but I re email Dr to change it to 1st Nov .. if cant change e date.. I will go on 30 Oct ..the surgery on 31 Oct morning..

actually i'm not not brave .. since already apply leave, spend on ticket n hotel,then just do all .. save money,save times save leave.... heehee..
True also, haha! I'm going to Dr Nara next year Feb. He is so busy that it's so hard to book appt. :oops:

Felt excited for you! Good Luck! Do update us your surgery in sg expat. :)

Nina1975xx

Post by Nina1975xx » Mon, 26 Aug 2013 3:24 am

Sorry to burst in on your topic. But noone seems to reply to my topic. :)

Who would you recommend for fillers? Especially you Ross, you seem to be quite experienced and a perfectionist.

Dr Prinya's site seems quite informative and nuanced, but for sure I would like to have a doctor do it who is very precise, as fillers are detail work.

Anyone you can recommend? I also prefer someone I can communicate well with, so that there are no misunderstandings about what I want. :) And I also prefer a natural look.

Nina1975xx

Post by Nina1975xx » Mon, 26 Aug 2013 3:25 am

Sorry to burst in on your topic. But noone seems to reply to my topic. :)

Who would you recommend for fillers? Especially you Ross, you seem to be quite experienced and a perfectionist.

Dr Prinya's site seems quite informative and nuanced, but for sure I would like to have a doctor do it who is very precise, as fillers are detail work.

Anyone you can recommend? I also prefer someone I can communicate well with, so that there are no misunderstandings about what I want. :) And I also prefer a natural look.

rossnyc

Hello NINA

Post by rossnyc » Mon, 26 Aug 2013 4:36 pm

Hello Beautiful People

Good to know that you want a BETTER YOU!!

Okay...for HAT YAI I would recommend DR PRINYA

NARA's waiting list is almost eternal....So if you want an earlier date...Contact PRINYA

Why??

As I have stated before: One thing that DR PRINYA specializes in is LASER WORK and Fillers.

I believe he WILL do a great job

Just talk it out with him. He speaks eloquently!!

Also see this link below

http://www.elle.com/beauty/makeup-skin- ... ery-322939

Take care

THE GREAT ROSS @ VN

Sayyoyoyoo

Post by Sayyoyoyoo » Mon, 26 Aug 2013 9:16 pm

hi all last min decision to head over to Chi on the 30 for buccal fat pad removal and chin implant. anyone heading over this week too? I have done dbl eyelid with Nara earlier this year too.