Singapore Expats

UK couple recently relocated & looking to make friends!

New here? Don't be shy. Introduce yourself here and expand your social network!
nataliec

Post by nataliec » Wed, 08 May 2013 3:34 pm

Hi all

Just moved here from manchester - started work and still trying to make sense of it all! My boyfriend has moved out here with me too and we are both 30. Would love to meet up for a beer or chat - we are living in bukit batok at the moment.

Nat x

nataliec

Post by nataliec » Wed, 08 May 2013 3:43 pm

Hi all

Just moved here from manchester - started work and still trying to make sense of it all! My boyfriend has moved out here with me too and we are both 30. Would love to meet up for a beer or chat - we are living in bukit batok at the moment.

Nat x

SamELans

Post by SamELans » Thu, 09 May 2013 2:03 pm

Hi everyone,

My name is Sam. My husband and I just moved here from Switzerland (I am American and he is English), and are also in the same situation! We are both in our late 20's, and looking for other couples to meet for dinner, drinks, whatever really.

I'm not working at the moment, so would love to meet some people for lunch, drinks, chat during the day.

We are living near Clarke Quay, but can meet up wherever.

I don't think I am able to PM on here yet, so drop me an email if you fancy meeting up. [email protected]

Sam xx

Annabelle1284

Post by Annabelle1284 » Thu, 15 Aug 2013 11:34 pm

Hi guys,

same situation here. Me and my boyfriend (both 29, from Germany and Finland) just arrived last week and would love to get to know some poeple.

My Email is: [email protected]