Singapore Expats

Playdates for a 2 yr old girl

Need a playdate for your child? Look no further but here.
h1308

Playdates for a 2 yr old girl

Post by h1308 » Mon, 08 Apr 2013 11:00 am

Hi there,

I'm a single father with a two year old daughter and looking for playdates. We just moved from Europe a few months ago. Daughter goes to nursery five days a week, so evenings and Sat/Sun are possible. I tend to take her to the pool in my building (Raffles Place area) on clear days, so if you have a child that likes to swim, meeting for a swim session can be a good option. Else, we're happy to travel to other spots within the city.

Thanks

lizarcala04

Hi

Post by lizarcala04 » Wed, 10 Apr 2013 9:12 pm

Hi H1308!

Im Annabelle and currently in Singapore looking for kids to play with because I love kids.. I can also be your baby sitter if you want to, since Im not doing anything nowadays.. I am here in SG to visit my sister who works here.. I guess it would be fun to meet up with your lovely daughter! Just email me at [email protected] when your free... Have a great day!

ulmo

Post by ulmo » Sun, 04 Aug 2013 12:41 am

Hi my husband and I have a 2 year old son who loves swimming too. Both of us are working so weekends work best for us. We have a pool here too and we don't mind traveling to other places. SMS 98756312 if you are interested.