Singapore Expats

29 M Aussie looking to meet people and make new friends

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
teddymiester101

29 M Aussie looking to meet people and make new friends

Post by teddymiester101 » Thu, 09 May 2013 6:30 pm

Hi everyone

My name is James

I'm from Australia I've come over on Sunday and leaving on Saturday but I will be back in July to study a diploma course for a year, right now I'm looking to chat to people online now so that I can get to know everyone here and so when I get back to Singapore, I will know people and I can go out for drinks or meet up. instead of going to a bar and drinking alone

also yes thats me anyone want to chat ?

cheryltan85

Re: 29 M Aussie looking to meet people and make new friends

Post by cheryltan85 » Wed, 03 Jul 2013 3:18 pm

teddymiester101 wrote:Hi everyone

My name is James

I'm from Australia I've come over on Sunday and leaving on Saturday but I will be back in July to study a diploma course for a year, right now I'm looking to chat to people online now so that I can get to know everyone here and so when I get back to Singapore, I will know people and I can go out for drinks or meet up. instead of going to a bar and drinking alone

also yes thats me anyone want to chat ?
Hi James! Welcome back to Singapore (Since it's now already July). Do holler if you need help or getting around, or just anything ya!
It's always great to make new friends, foreign or local.

Giddins

Post by Giddins » Tue, 09 Jul 2013 5:08 am

Hope the move has gone well. I'm out myself in 3 weeks. Would be good to know how you've found getting out and getting to know the city and people. Hope all is good :D

Easternlady

Post by Easternlady » Sun, 28 Jul 2013 12:00 am

Hi James!

I've lived the past 9 years in Perth and I find myself somewhat of a stranger in Singapore. If you're up for chilling out over a few drinks or exploring Singapore (mind you, I'm a bit of a local tourist myself) - do hit me up. :)

[email protected]

MitulP
Regular
Regular

Post by MitulP » Thu, 01 Aug 2013 12:34 pm

Hello mate,

how you settling in? drop me a line if you guys manage to organize anything - [email protected] or if you just want to get to know a few more faces

I've been here about a year now, but always for a drink. Came out here for work from London.

cheers,
Mitul.
27/M from London. Here to meet people.

expatnextdoor

Post by expatnextdoor » Fri, 02 Aug 2013 4:06 pm

Hi mate,

How is it going? I am also up for drinks on Fridays & weekends so do drop me an email at [email protected] if you happen to organize something..

I am from Myanmar, have been living here for a few years and previously lived in Uk..

Cheers
Sam