Singapore Expats

Playdate for a 21 month old boy at Orchard

Need a playdate for your child? Look no further but here.
MiraJames

Playdate for a 21 month old boy at Orchard

Post by MiraJames » Mon, 29 Jul 2013 5:38 pm

Hi all,

We just moved to Singapore from Sydney and currently staying at a Serviced Apartment in Somerset till Mid August. Anyone nearby who would love to meet up us? I think he is in desperate need of getting out of the apartment and have a friend to play with. Or if anyone know where we can go nearby so he can waste all his energy outside the apartment? As much as he loves my company, I'm sure he is getting sick of me and I don't want to encourage him to watch TV all the time.

Thank you.

princessdr

Playtime!

Post by princessdr » Mon, 29 Jul 2013 6:19 pm

My 21 month old son and I are in the River Valley area, close to Orchard and would love to get together to play.

We have a few play gyms around us, parks, library or you guys can come to ours.

PM if your interested.

Shara

MiraJames

Re: Playtime!

Post by MiraJames » Thu, 01 Aug 2013 11:05 am

princessdr wrote:My 21 month old son and I are in the River Valley area, close to Orchard and would love to get together to play.

We have a few play gyms around us, parks, library or you guys can come to ours.

PM if your interested.

Shara
Hi Shara,

I love to meet up with you and your son. Unfortunately I am unable to PM you as I haven't posted enough posts? Shall we meet up at a park somewhere? I don't mind going to your area, good way for me to learn to get around etc.
I'm happy to meet up with you tomorrow if you don't have any plans. Please email me at [email protected]

Chat soon Shara. :)