Singapore Expats

Rhinoplasty & Double eyelid Surgery at the same time?

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
harahyuna

Rhinoplasty & Double eyelid Surgery at the same time?

Post by harahyuna » Thu, 28 Feb 2013 9:47 pm

Has anyone done Rhinoplasty & Double eyelid surgery at the same time or is it not advisable to do both together?

Anyone who have done both together, please share your experience! Thanks!

katlheenlim

Post by katlheenlim » Thu, 14 Mar 2013 5:38 pm

I don't have experience to share, but i know someone who had rhinoplasty, eyelid surgery and chin augmentation but not done together.

First she had her eyes done and after a week or two (after the swelling), she had her rhinoplasty. And after the cast is off she had her chin augmentation.

It takes 1 month and half to get all the procedures she needed.

flastnose

Post by flastnose » Sat, 16 Mar 2013 10:35 am

plan to do the same on the same day, dr. kao says its okay, ehat do you guys think?

madaboutplastic
Regular
Regular

Post by madaboutplastic » Sun, 26 May 2013 11:39 pm

flastnose wrote:plan to do the same on the same day, dr. kao says its okay, ehat do you guys think?
ask him how long the entire procedure will take.
if he could dedicate his whole day to u. go for it.

if he sees other patients, reconsider.

euginetan

Post by euginetan » Sun, 28 Jul 2013 9:59 pm

flastnose wrote:plan to do the same on the same day, dr. kao says its okay, ehat do you guys think?
Hi Flastnose,

have you done your surgery? I am planning to get mine done as well in Korea. M planning to do rhyno and eyelid surgery.

I am in touch with several PS from Korea: Pitangui, VIP, and Regent. Can you tell me about your experience?
Are you planning to get it done in SG or somewhere else?

tiraraimani

Re: Rhinoplasty & Double eyelid Surgery at the same time?

Post by tiraraimani » Fri, 20 Jul 2018 3:46 pm

harahyuna wrote:Has anyone done Rhinoplasty & Double eyelid surgery at the same time or is it not advisable to do both together?

Anyone who have done both together, please share your experience! Thanks!
Hi Harayuna,

I think it really depends on your pain tolerance and if you have time to spare for longer recovery time (and not looking your best....). For myself, I had double eyelid surgery and the bruising and swelling was intense. It actually gave me a headache and since my swelling was so bad, my eyes were barely open. I did my rhinoplasty at the same time and I felt like maybe I should have done it separately to spare myself from the really bad headaches. It was just quite a lot of pain and inconvenience, especially when I'm trying to wash my face because you are not supposed to get water onto your lids or nose.

Overall, if you can tolerate pain, go ahead by all means! You'll be pretty faster :wink: but personally I wished I had the luxury of time to have done both procedures separately.