Singapore Expats

Scoot - SIA new budget airlines :)

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
stellaljy

Post by stellaljy » Fri, 12 Jul 2013 7:15 am

Hi, can i check how long will it take for scoot to contact us after we've register from then website? Im so anxious and have been waiting for 4days alrdy. Hope can hear from you guys soon. (: thank you!!

jumperdude

Post by jumperdude » Fri, 12 Jul 2013 10:02 am

stellaljy wrote:Hi, can i check how long will it take for scoot to contact us after we've register from then website? Im so anxious and have been waiting for 4days alrdy. Hope can hear from you guys soon. (: thank you!!
Hi Stella

I got to know from a friend they would normally call on the same week that they'll have the interview. Followed by the invitation email the following day or so. I'm waiting for their call too.. Let's just hope for the best! Cheers! :)

stellaljy

Post by stellaljy » Fri, 12 Jul 2013 10:16 am

[quote="jumperdude"][quote="stellaljy"]Hi, can i check how long will it take for scoot to contact us after we've register from then website? Im so anxious and have been waiting for 4days alrdy. Hope can hear from you guys soon. (: thank you!![/quote]

Hi Stella

I got to know from a friend they would normally call on the same week that they'll have the interview. Followed by the invitation email the following day or so. I'm waiting for their call too.. Let's just hope for the best! Cheers! :)[/quote]

Hey Jumperdude! Thanks for the reply. Really hope they will call asap. Cant wait to jpin them! Hehe!!

BubblyLiz

Post by BubblyLiz » Sat, 13 Jul 2013 6:15 pm

stellaljy wrote:
jumperdude wrote:
stellaljy wrote:Hi, can i check how long will it take for scoot to contact us after we've register from then website? Im so anxious and have been waiting for 4days alrdy. Hope can hear from you guys soon. (: thank you!!
Hi Stella

I got to know from a friend they would normally call on the same week that they'll have the interview. Followed by the invitation email the following day or so. I'm waiting for their call too.. Let's just hope for the best! Cheers! :)
Hey Jumperdude! Thanks for the reply. Really hope they will call asap. Cant wait to jpin them! Hehe!!
After the interview u will normally receive a mail from Scoots to do an apollo test within the next 3- 4 working days. After which you will sit for the test that determine your acceptance by the airline. Thus the test is equally important as the interview you guys have.

once you passed the test, email will be sent and telling you to sign a contract with them.

Wish you girls all the best :D

rurik0
Regular
Regular

Post by rurik0 » Mon, 15 Jul 2013 1:24 pm

Any kind soul who is already working in Scoot can share about the job.
Like how often are the flights/ off days/ approximate pay/ accommodation etc?

I was from SIA and thinking of switching to Scoot for a better work environment. I am willing to accept a lower pay for better work culture! ^_^

Thanks a lot!

Redcolour

Post by Redcolour » Mon, 15 Jul 2013 2:07 pm

rurik0 wrote:Any kind soul who is already working in Scoot can share about the job.

I was from SIA and thinking of switching to Scoot for a better work environment. I am willing to accept a lower pay for better work culture! ^_^

Thanks a lot!
hey can share with us why you wanted to leave SIA? :)

rurik0
Regular
Regular

Post by rurik0 » Mon, 15 Jul 2013 2:15 pm

Redcolour wrote:
rurik0 wrote:Any kind soul who is already working in Scoot can share about the job.

Thanks a lot!
Hi,

The main reason I left was to pursue further studies in my field of interest. I have just graduated and want to come back to this industry but I wanna try a different airline (although Scoot is under SIA) for a different culture. ^^

Redcolour

Post by Redcolour » Tue, 16 Jul 2013 1:01 pm

rurik0 wrote:
Redcolour wrote:
rurik0 wrote:
Thanks a lot!
Hi,

The main reason I left was to pursue further studies in my field of interest. I have just graduated and want to come back to this industry but I wanna try a different airline (although Scoot is under SIA) for a different culture. ^^
@rurik0: oohhh, so any tips to help us get into SIA? :P lol...how was it for you back then? how many times you tried?

Kittylim

Hi

Post by Kittylim » Wed, 17 Jul 2013 11:27 am

Hi, I'm new here, i received an email today from scoot asking me to do the questionnaire and a number of ability test from a website. What i read from the mail ,
''We ask you to complete these assessments as a fair and consistent means of identifying important attributes for the role of a cabin crew member. ''
Note : i am out the previous time after the group discussion ( i think 2 months back i went for scoot interview and i email them my resume again) and now they send this email to me. what does it mean? Can someone please enlighten me.

Thanks!
BubblyLiz wrote:
stellaljy wrote:
jumperdude wrote: Hi Stella

After the interview u will normally receive a mail from Scoots to do an apollo test within the next 3- 4 working days. After which you will sit for the test that determine your acceptance by the airline. Thus the test is equally important as the interview you guys have.

once you passed the test, email will be sent and telling you to sign a contract with them.

Wish you girls all the best :D

Redcolour

Re: Hi

Post by Redcolour » Wed, 17 Jul 2013 12:26 pm

Kittylim wrote:Hi, I'm new here, i received an email today from scoot asking me to do the questionnaire and a number of ability test from a website. What i read from the mail ,
''We ask you to complete these assessments as a fair and consistent means of identifying important attributes for the role of a cabin crew member. ''
Note : i am out the previous time after the group discussion ( i think 2 months back i went for scoot interview and i email them my resume again) and now they send this email to me. what does it mean? Can someone please enlighten me.

Thanks!

@kittylim: hey when did you email them your resume again? i tot the apollo test is only given to those who made it through the 1-1 interview?

Kittylim

Post by Kittylim » Wed, 17 Jul 2013 1:42 pm

I think i emailed them last week if i remember correctly. So you mean what they email me is the apollo test ? what they wrote in the email is that the assessment should take no longer than 40mins. But i was out the 2nd round the previous time i went.. so .. any idea?
Redcolour wrote:
Kittylim wrote:Hi, I'm new here, i received an email today from scoot asking me to do the questionnaire and a number of ability test from a website. What i read from the mail ,

Thanks!

@kittylim: hey when did you email them your resume again? i tot the apollo test is only given to those who made it through the 1-1 interview?

stellaljy

Post by stellaljy » Wed, 17 Jul 2013 8:33 pm

[quote="Kittylim"]I think i emailed them last week if i remember correctly. So you mean what they email me is the apollo test ? what they wrote in the email is that the assessment should take no longer than 40mins. But i was out the 2nd round the previous time i went.. so .. any idea?
[quote="Redcolour"][quote="Kittylim"]Hi, I'm new here, i received an email today from scoot asking me to do the questionnaire and a number of ability test from a website. What i read from the mail ,

Thanks![/quote]

@kittylim: hey when did you email them your resume again? i tot the apollo test is only given to those who made it through the 1-1 interview?[/quote][/quote]

@Kittylim hey! I also received the email on they test, I'm waiting for their calls now. I think i did the test badly. Cos my laptop was too laggy and didnt have enough time for the 2nd assessment and for 2nd assessment i only did one question. )): dont think they will call me alrdy.

Kittylim

Post by Kittylim » Wed, 17 Jul 2013 10:31 pm

Hey Stellaljy, did you went through the four stages of interview process? I did mine in the noon .. Don't really have time to finish those question though.. Don't worry, keep your finger cross*!
stellaljy wrote:
Kittylim wrote:I think i emailed them last week if i remember correctly. So you mean what they email me is the apollo test ? what they wrote in the email is that the assessment should take no longer than 40mins. But i was out the 2nd round the previous time i went.. so .. any idea?
Redcolour wrote: @kittylim: hey when did you email them your resume again? i tot the apollo test is only given to those who made it through the 1-1 interview?
@Kittylim hey! I also received the email on they test, I'm waiting for their calls now. I think i did the test badly. Cos my laptop was too laggy and didnt have enough time for the 2nd assessment and for 2nd assessment i only did one question. )): dont think they will call me alrdy.

stellaljy

Post by stellaljy » Thu, 18 Jul 2013 2:41 am

Hey kitty! U mean u went for face to face interview?! I didnt!! I only did the online test, they didnt invite me over for any interview. I think i have no chance alrdy. ): when did they call u up to go for the interview?

[quote="Kittylim"]Hey Stellaljy, did you went through the four stages of interview process? I did mine in the noon .. Don't really have time to finish those question though.. Don't worry, keep your finger cross*!

[quote="stellaljy"][quote="Kittylim"]I think i emailed them last week if i remember correctly. So you mean what they email me is the apollo test ? what they wrote in the email is that the assessment should take no longer than 40mins. But i was out the 2nd round the previous time i went.. so .. any idea?
[quote="Redcolour"][quote="Kittylim"]Hi, I'm new here, i received an email today from scoot asking me to do the questionnaire and a number of ability test from a website. What i read from the mail ,

Thanks![/quote]

@kittylim: hey when did you email them your resume again? i tot the apollo test is only given to those who made it through the 1-1 interview?[/quote][/quote]

@Kittylim hey! I also received the email on they test, I'm waiting for their calls now. I think i did the test badly. Cos my laptop was too laggy and didnt have enough time for the 2nd assessment and for 2nd assessment i only did one question. )): dont think they will call me alrdy.[/quote][/quote]

Kittylim

Post by Kittylim » Thu, 18 Jul 2013 6:24 am

Me too, I didn't went for the interview.. Don't lose hope alright? I still don't get it why they asked us to do the test when we didn't go for interview.. Hmm...
stellaljy wrote:Hey kitty! U mean u went for face to face interview?! I didnt!! I only did the online test, they didnt invite me over for any interview. I think i have no chance alrdy. ): when did they call u up to go for the interview?
Kittylim wrote:Hey Stellaljy, did you went through the four stages of interview process? I did mine in the noon .. Don't really have time to finish those question though.. Don't worry, keep your finger cross*!
stellaljy wrote: @Kittylim hey! I also received the email on they test, I'm waiting for their calls now. I think i did the test badly. Cos my laptop was too laggy and didnt have enough time for the 2nd assessment and for 2nd assessment i only did one question. )): dont think they will call me alrdy.