Singapore Expats

lipo with drpinya

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
verlincious

lipo with drpinya

Post by verlincious » Mon, 24 Dec 2012 11:57 am

Hi All,

i've just done my Liposuction with Dr Prinya on 20th December, let me share my experience.

after hearing some good reviews on Dr.Prinya, and also i've emailed him alot of times before considering if i should get my Lipo done by him. He is very patience and respond to my emails within 2 days. so you can just email him at [email protected] if you have any queries.

Ok, so i went for a 3d2n trip with my friends, and did my Lipo on the 2nd day.
the clinic was pretty big, and surgery are done at level 2. I did Traditional Lipo because it's cheaper.
So, before going for the Lipo, i asked the doctor regarding other stuff likee V-beam laser and IPL. So if you have the intention to do your face or any hair removal, it's suggested that you stay more than 1 week because it's necessary to do it 3 - 5 times in 1 month to get the best result. I still try on V-Beam laser to see if there's any changes, but there's not much difference (Since i only want to make my pores smaller, my skin complexion was quite ok)
before the sugery start, the nurse will pass you some pills which include, Sleeping Pill, pain killer and antibiotic for you to take.
i am actually well prepare till the girl in the next room sceam while doing her lipo, i really got terrified. But the nurse told me that it's not painful, it's just some discomfort, so they inject anesthetics, and i am only half asleep (I don't think they will make you fully knocked out)
So i can still feel some pain in between, i can say, it's not very painful ( I have high tolerance of pain) it's just like someone pinching you really hard at the thigh area.

after 1 and half hour, i'm done with the surgery. will need to take the stitches out 5 days later, which mean i will have to go back to singapore to get it removed. so it's better to stay for more than 5 days if you feel that it's better to go back to the doctor for removing the stitches. you will feel really drowsy and have to rest after that. medication will be given to you for relief of pain and etc.

so i had a hard time sitting down for the first 2 days, and awoken by the pain while i twist and turn on the bed. it's the bruises that feel so uncomfortable. walking is not a problem at all, but don walk too fast or jump.

i will definitely go back to him again for IPL and V-Beam Laser. Probably my Inner thigh as well. There' still bruises on my thighs and i can't really see the result, but my friend say that she feels that thighs are slimmer, and i used to have a lump at my thigh, but now it's gone! really happy with the result!.

i will go back during May next year for a longer trip, maybe a 5 day4night. Let me know if anyone is interested to fly together? It will be good that you have a companion if you are going to do your lipo :)

JuliaSx

Post by JuliaSx » Tue, 12 Feb 2013 8:33 am

Hi there,
Thanks so much for your review. I'm going to Dr Prinya for lipo on my calves and outer thighs on April 17th. This is my first time and I'm absolutely terrified.

Did you feel safe the whole time? Dr Prinya told me he was going to use IV sedation, is this what he did for you? And does it seem like he's very competent? Was there any aftercare?

Julia :)

Quinny

Re: lipo with drpinya

Post by Quinny » Thu, 25 Apr 2013 9:04 am

verlincious wrote:Hi All,

i've just done my Liposuction with Dr Prinya on 20th December, let me share my experience.

after hearing some good reviews on Dr.Prinya, and also i've emailed him alot of times before considering if i should get my Lipo done by him. He is very patience and respond to my emails within 2 days. so you can just email him at [email protected] if you have any queries.

the clinic was pretty big, and surgery are done at level 2. I did Traditional Lipo because it's cheaper.
So, before going for the Lipo, i asked the doctor regarding other stuff likee V-beam laser and IPL. So if you have the intention to do your face or any hair removal, it's suggested that you stay more than 1 week because it's necessary to do it 3 - 5 times in 1 month to get the best result. I still try on V-Beam laser to see if there's any changes, but there's not much difference (Since i only want to make my pores smaller, my skin complexion was quite ok)
before the sugery start, the nurse will pass you some pills which include, Sleeping Pill, pain killer and antibiotic for you to take.
i am actually well prepare till the girl in the next room sceam while doing her lipo, i really got terrified. But the nurse told me that it's not painful, it's just some discomfort, so they inject anesthetics, and i am only half asleep (I don't think they will make you fully knocked out)
So i can still feel some pain in between, i can say, it's not very painful ( I have high tolerance of pain) it's just like someone pinching you really hard at the thigh area.

after 1 and half hour, i'm done with the surgery. will need to take the stitches out 5 days later, which mean i will have to go back to singapore to get it removed. so it's better to stay for more than 5 days if you feel that it's better to go back to the doctor for removing the stitches. you will feel really drowsy and have to rest after that. medication will be given to you for relief of pain and etc.

so i had a hard time sitting down for the first 2 days, and awoken by the pain while i twist and turn on the bed. it's the bruises that feel so uncomfortable. walking is not a problem at all, but don walk too fast or jump.

i will definitely go back to him again for IPL and V-Beam Laser. Probably my Inner thigh as well. There' still bruises on my thighs and i can't really see the result, but my friend say that she feels that thighs are slimmer, and i used to have a lump at my thigh, but now it's gone! really happy with the result!.

i will go back during May next year for a longer trip, maybe a 5 day4night. Let me know if anyone is interested to fly together? It will be good that you have a companion if you are going to do your lipo :)
Hi Verlincious, do you happen to know if he is good with fat transfer on face? Might consider to go to him but cant find much review here.
Thanks,
Q

janellelau

Post by janellelau » Thu, 06 Jun 2013 12:34 am

Hi, I'm new and contemplating Dr Prinya's lipo. Just wanted to ask how long did it take for you to feel well enough to get back to work?

Would you share pictures? Pls PM me as I cant PM you. Thanks a lot!

madaboutplastic
Regular
Regular

Post by madaboutplastic » Mon, 10 Jun 2013 12:25 pm

Dr Prinya pricing abit funny ah? On his website it says traditional lipo is 12000 baht, smart laser lipo is 30000 baht. Normally machine assisted lipo is much faster and allows doctors to see more patients in one day.

Based on his website, it appears he is another doctor who does cheap rates per site, then end up telling patients they have 10 sites on a face to lipo? I see the stolen Korean celebrities pictures on his website already feel half sian.

Referencing to the website of society of aesthetic plastic surgeons of thailand... Both Prinya are not in the list. Hmmm

XxjolinxX

Post by XxjolinxX » Fri, 14 Jun 2013 11:43 pm

better ask prinya the price before u do.
he told my friend fillers 7500 k , in the end after the procedure nurse collected 15k thb. reason being,, 2 unit injected. 1unit = 7.5k --'' he didnt even tell her when doing.

ruyiko

Post by ruyiko » Tue, 16 Jul 2013 11:28 am

hi verlincious

Can I know do your weight gain back after lipo?? im interested, but I m afraid the weight might return back even more..

Rie Michiko
Regular
Regular

Post by Rie Michiko » Wed, 17 Jul 2013 3:15 pm

JuliaSx wrote:Hi there,
Thanks so much for your review. I'm going to Dr Prinya for lipo on my calves and outer thighs on April 17th. This is my first time and I'm absolutely terrified.

Did you feel safe the whole time? Dr Prinya told me he was going to use IV sedation, is this what he did for you? And does it seem like he's very competent? Was there any aftercare?

Julia :)
Hi Julia,
How is your calves lipo with Dr. Prinya?

Jean0123

Post by Jean0123 » Wed, 07 Aug 2013 11:28 am

Hi Julia! Have you been there already? Looking to go on September, anyone wanna join? ><

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”