Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
itsjesschung

Post by itsjesschung » Sat, 04 May 2013 5:01 pm

went to korea last dec with my mom, she did her eyes and facelift there. the PS hospitals in korea are really impressive!! and i saw many people in bandages there too.

i followed my mom to her consultations with local doctors and with korean doctors, i feel that in terms of experience, the koreans are soooo much more experienced! just by the sheer volume of people in their waiting area you can tell the difference!

but korea has so many PS clinics all over the place, luckily we engaged ncjung to do the bookings for us, else we wouldn't know where to go to!

Hazel.S

Re: Breast surgery in Korea

Post by Hazel.S » Sat, 04 May 2013 6:14 pm

Soong sister wrote:I notice jasmine Chang did went to wonjin clinic for breast augmentation. May I ask anyone went there as I short listed this clinic as well. Perhaps you could kindly share ?

And also did anyone have an experience with JW clinic in Korea for breast augmentation ?

JW is famous for breast surgery. I think their prices are pretty competitive and I've heard that KPOP Hunt contestants were sent there for consultation as part of the competition.

Personally I've visited them to enquire about breast augmentation and rhinoplasty.

If you want more information, please e-mail me at [email protected]

I am willing to share, thanks!

Hazel.S

Post by Hazel.S » Sat, 04 May 2013 6:17 pm

seekbeauty wrote:have you done your surgery at S.Korea????
share your experience plz.
Amber Wam wrote:
Soong sister wrote:I notice jasmine Chang did went to wonjin clinic for breast augmentation. May I ask anyone went there as I short listed this clinic as well. Perhaps you could kindly share ?

And also did anyone have an experience with JW clinic in Korea for breast augmentation ?
I am going to go to Korea next week and wonjin is one of the clinics I am intending to go for consultation before having surgery.

I will let you know after I visit there.

I would be happy to share my experience, what are you looking to do? I've done fat grafting, magic epi and double eye-lid surgery, looking to do rhinoplasty and facial contouring next.

I had awesome results and everything looked very natural, most of my friends could not tell I did anything... they just thought i had changed my make-up coz my make-up is very light now and they say I look better with less make-up now.

when would you be interested to go? we can sync! do contact me at [email protected] asap! *excited*

Lily0

Post by Lily0 » Wed, 22 May 2013 11:03 am

I am going to go to Korea next week and wonjin is one of the clinics I am intending to go for consultation before having surgery.

I will let you know after I visit there.[/quote]

Hi Amber.
Did you get the surgery done at wonjin? What surgery did you have?
How was wonjin? Did you also try other clinics in Korea?
Sorry for all these questions. I am new to here and looking for a great clinic/doctor for eye surgery (and maybe nose too. lol).
Few clinics are in my mind, thou.. Just haven't decided. lol

Could you please share your experience at wonjin? Thanks!

Regards,

elcatabolite

Post by elcatabolite » Wed, 22 May 2013 11:36 am

Hi! Anyone interested in going to Taiwan together for double eyelid surgery with Dr Chen at Regent clinic?

swoon

Post by swoon » Thu, 04 Jul 2013 12:14 pm

Elcatabolite - When are you going? I'm heading to Taiwan, Taipei for jaw surgery in September, anybody else want to come along?

prettay

Post by prettay » Sun, 14 Jul 2013 9:05 pm

joyloveme wrote:
twig wrote:ANyone know is botox in korea cheaper?
I'm wanting to head over to Dr Jung for consult on my nose.
Was thinking i could get a quick jab on my under eye ast teh same time if it's cheaper then Singapore 8-)

TIA
Botox in Korea is cheaper in Korea. I had botox around my eyes for 600 USD. I think price in general is cheaper in Korea than singapore. I also had breast augmentation, eyes and nose done in Korea. Try grand plastic surgery. apparently they are the biggest plastic surgery clinic in korea with 30 doctors. the service was really professional. speak fluent english and chinese.
Do not try GRAND! Why? -> go and take a look here

http://forum.purseblog.com/plastic-surg ... st24671860

There are other better ones, and if I were you, I rather choose a smaller but more professional and focused clinic.

euginetan

Post by euginetan » Sun, 28 Jul 2013 10:34 pm

itsjesschung wrote:went to korea last dec with my mom, she did her eyes and facelift there. the PS hospitals in korea are really impressive!! and i saw many people in bandages there too.

i followed my mom to her consultations with local doctors and with korean doctors, i feel that in terms of experience, the koreans are soooo much more experienced! just by the sheer volume of people in their waiting area you can tell the difference!

but korea has so many PS clinics all over the place, luckily we engaged ncjung to do the bookings for us, else we wouldn't know where to go to!
Hi, if you don't mind may I know which clinic that your mom visited? M planning to have nose job in the beginning of next year in Korea. But still deciding and consulting with several clinics.

wonderland1234

Post by wonderland1234 » Sun, 04 Aug 2013 2:40 am

Hello friends, I'm new here. :)
For a long time past, I wanted to plan summer 2014 go to Korea and do some surgeries, because I'm very unpleased and disaffected with my face.
Who have a same intend to go to Korea with me next summer?
My problem is, that I do not sure how much money I need, for example for the surgery night stop in a hotel. Do you know more about that?

ping92

Tummy tuck

Post by ping92 » Wed, 04 Sep 2013 10:00 am

Hi,

Im 34 years old this old and i gave birth to 2 boys about 9 years ago. Would like consider tummy tuck full as my skin is very loose. Im very skinny but got bad loose skin.

I had met dr colin song sgh in 2008 but dropped the idea as didnt like the big W scar. But now, i think prefer this than hanging my loose tummy in bikini.

Anyone who had experienced full tummy tuck before? Pls share. Thanks

ping92

Post by ping92 » Wed, 04 Sep 2013 10:06 am

Also, pls share your experience with Dr Colin Song. I understand he has moved on to private practice. Will he be worth the $ in terms of skill?

His consultation is already $175-350 and was told by nurse procedure is between $6000-$12000.

Thanks!

mommy_to_7

Where can I see pictures of their work

Post by mommy_to_7 » Mon, 09 Sep 2013 12:53 am

I'm trying to find pictures of Dr. Greechart's work but I'm having a hard time finding any. Can someone direct me to a website where I can see his work

lost_girl

PS in TaiPei

Post by lost_girl » Fri, 27 Sep 2013 11:54 am

swoon wrote:Elcatabolite - When are you going? I'm heading to Taiwan, Taipei for jaw surgery in September, anybody else want to come along?

hi there, i have missed your post. wonder are you done with your procedure in TaiPei? I am flying in October. Hope to hear from you :)

Noobletlow

Re: Plastic surgery in Korea

Post by Noobletlow » Thu, 10 Oct 2013 4:13 pm

jasmin.ng90 wrote:Hi Everyone!! My name is Jasmin from CA and I am fairly new to the forum. Nice to meet you all!

I am thinking about getting plastic surgery in Korea...so far I am thinking about double eyelid surgery, a nose job, and possibly lipo...has anyone here ever been to Korea to do it? Cuz I am ethnically Asian and I heard that Korea has the best drs, I really want to go to Korea to do it as opposed to do it in the US, which has way way higher costs.

And I was wondering if there is anyone like me who is in the process of *researching and looking* for clinics in Korea...what do you consider when you choose plastic surgery abroad??

For me, I def want the best doctors (cuz I never want to fly back to get it "fixed") and the best customer services!! In fact I came across a lot of "packages" (surgery + traveling), what do you guys think about that?? :roll:
Hi Jasmin, have you went for your ps surgery in korea? can you share your experiences with me?

Noobletlow

Post by Noobletlow » Thu, 10 Oct 2013 4:23 pm

Lily0 wrote:I am going to go to Korea next week and wonjin is one of the clinics I am intending to go for consultation before having surgery.

I will let you know after I visit there.

Hi Amber.
Did you get the surgery done at wonjin? What surgery did you have?
How was wonjin? Did you also try other clinics in Korea?
Sorry for all these questions. I am new to here and looking for a great clinic/doctor for eye surgery (and maybe nose too. lol).
Few clinics are in my mind, thou.. Just haven't decided. lol

Could you please share your experience at wonjin? Thanks!

Regards,[/quote]

Hi Lily, may i know if you have went for the consultations? can you share more about them with me please?