Singapore Expats

Singapore Zoo anyone?

Events and gatherings for the 30's Club
msliz

Singapore Zoo anyone?

Post by msliz » Wed, 03 Jul 2013 9:41 pm

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in going to Singapore Zoo?

They are having 40th anniversary and there's 40% discount for both adults and kids for the whole month of July.
T&C says that the coupon is valid for Singaporeans and PRs, and max tickets for each coupon is 5, so since I'm a PR, I presume I can buy 5 tickets (including for me) and cover 4 non-PR.

:)

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: Singapore Zoo anyone?

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 03 Jul 2013 10:31 pm

msliz wrote:Just wondering if anyone would be interested in going to Singapore Zoo?

They are having 40th anniversary and there's 40% discount for both adults and kids for the whole month of July.
T&C says that the coupon is valid for Singaporeans and PRs, and max tickets for each coupon is 5, so since I'm a PR, I presume I can buy 5 tickets (including for me) and cover 4 non-PR.

You will have to be able to present a valid NRIC for each ticket you buy. And you will have to present the NRIC when you enter the Zoo. They aren't as stupid as you seem to think they are.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

msliz

Re: Singapore Zoo anyone?

Post by msliz » Thu, 04 Jul 2013 3:46 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
msliz wrote:Just wondering if anyone would be interested in going to Singapore Zoo?

You will have to be able to present a valid NRIC for each ticket you buy. And you will have to present the NRIC when you enter the Zoo. They aren't as stupid as you seem to think they are.
Thank you for the info. I appreciate it.

Well I just thought maybe they were being generous for a change for non Singaporean/PR, and I'm proven wrong.

I'mTom

Post by I'mTom » Sun, 07 Jul 2013 3:59 pm

My question may be a bit silly. I love going to zoo, but will I get discount if I don't have a kid?