Singapore Expats

Abortion-where to go/risks?

Do you have any pregnancy related queries to ask or share? Post them here.
peter_h

Abortion-where to go/risks?

Post by peter_h » Mon, 18 Apr 2005 3:22 am

hello,

my gf got pregnant just a few weeks ago, but at this stage we can´t keep the baby. therefore the question where to find a clinic which could do it with minimal risks (we want to have children in the future!). i was told it is not legal in indonesia and someone mentioned singapore.

lookingforward to your advice (or precise information) - if you prefer also via email to [email protected]

thank you!

ps: i do not want to start a discussion on"pros" and "cons" about abortionnor on ethical questions - please consider this before posting/repling

Aks

Guest Hurry!!!

Post by Aks » Mon, 18 Apr 2005 10:16 am

Dude cant tell u about which clininc to go but wan t to tell you that if the pregnancy is less than 4or 5 weeks one can just take a tablet for abortion and it is almost 100 % risk free[/color] so my advice is go wherever as quickly as possible and avoid the physical procedure .....

Sorry can't help u with clinic....
Hope it helps !!!!

peter_h

further information

Post by peter_h » Tue, 19 Apr 2005 5:39 am

thanks for that advice. can the medical abortion take place at home? in indonesia are abortion (normally) illegal, means a normal doc wouldn´t subscribe nor monitor that - do you have any further information on it (medicin etc)?

thanks dude

lienweisz

Post by lienweisz » Tue, 04 Dec 2012 10:15 pm

There are clinics in the area that specializes abortion! Try some hospitals nearby or they can recommend you to any doctor in the area.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 04 Dec 2012 11:36 pm

lienweiwsz,

Can you please explain to me why you are dragging up 7 year old threads telling people that there are clinics or hospitals that then can use? You you think, after 7 years, they are still carrying around an unborn baby?

Or are you about to, gosh, lookie what I just found, this fastastic clinic, yadda, yadda, yadda....

SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Siddhartha sapkota

Post by Siddhartha sapkota » Wed, 19 Jun 2013 12:54 am

take doctor advise..go to legal place.

Strong Eagle
Answers: 10

Post by Strong Eagle » Wed, 19 Jun 2013 1:43 am

And someone else dragging up your six month old reply to a seven year old post.