Singapore Expats

It's TGIF and weekend! Any plans for tonight?

Events and gatherings for the 30's Club
shally_id

It's TGIF and weekend! Any plans for tonight?

Post by shally_id » Fri, 31 May 2013 2:20 pm

Hello!

Been living in Singapore for 4 months now, and though I like my quiet immersion days. Most of the time I wish I was out there rockin' and meeting people LOL

No, seriously, I would love to meet fellow newbies in Singapore or had been here long, it doesn’t matter. I love meeting new people. There’s always fun in new friendship!

I'm 28 female, designer

Drop me a message if you guys like to meet up over a coffee/tea/wine/food/shopping or just talking. :D

cheryltan85

Post by cheryltan85 » Sat, 01 Jun 2013 11:47 pm

Hi Shally

I'm kinda new to this forum thing. Although I'm a local (hope you don't mind), I love making new friends as well. Do let me know if you're still interested in meeting up for dinner or something. :)

Cheers!
Cheryl
It's always great to make new friends, foreign or local.

fletch

Re: It's TGIF and weekend! Any plans for tonight?

Post by fletch » Thu, 06 Jun 2013 2:18 pm

shally_id wrote:Hello!

Been living in Singapore for 4 months now, and though I like my quiet immersion days. Most of the time I wish I was out there rockin' and meeting people LOL

No, seriously, I would love to meet fellow newbies in Singapore or had been here long, it doesn’t matter. I love meeting new people. There’s always fun in new friendship!

I'm 28 female, designer

Drop me a message if you guys like to meet up over a coffee/tea/wine/food/shopping or just talking. :D
Hi Shally,

I will be relocating to Singapore next month from London. I'm keen myself not to have too many of these quiet days! anyway would be nice to arrange meeting up over a drink!

p.s. i'm 36 male working in finance.

ElaineR

Post by ElaineR » Mon, 10 Jun 2013 3:41 pm

Hi Shally!

I'm female from UK and been here for quite a few months now and in the same boat as you so if you fancy meeting up for some food and drinks this weekend give me a shout :)

Elaine

michellell

Post by michellell » Mon, 10 Jun 2013 3:50 pm

Hello everybody

I moved to Singapore 3 month ago and I feel the same way. Would love to meet some new friends. I'm 31, female.

why_sg

Post by why_sg » Mon, 10 Jun 2013 4:37 pm

Hi Shally and michellell, welcome to Singapore :)

I'm a local female working in town.
Perhaps we can meet up for lunches if your workplace is around the same area too~ ^^

Have a good week ahead!

shally_id

Post by shally_id » Tue, 11 Jun 2013 6:42 pm

Hello everyone!

I have been away for a week! and glad to be back in this forum. I already pm all of you for possible meet ups this weekend or the coming weekends and more to come hopefully LOL.

veervarma

why not

Post by veervarma » Mon, 24 Jun 2013 7:48 am

hi girls

I am a 37 year old Indian gentleman, who just arrived a few weeks back from London. I am very well educated, decent and well mannered professional. I love to play racquet sports. I am also passionate about rock music and travel.

wanna connect. mail me veervarmam at yahoo dot com

take care
v

nataliec

meeting up

Post by nataliec » Mon, 24 Jun 2013 7:20 pm

Hi

I am also new to singapore - currently in my 4th week! Ive just turned 30 and out here from rainy manchester.

Happy to meet any fellow newbies for few drinks or a chat, give me a shout. Currently working pretty central in advertising but living out by bukit batok

nat

imacy

Post by imacy » Mon, 24 Jun 2013 10:41 pm

hey, anybody work close to raffles places? maybe can do some lunch together? Been very very very busy for the last few month and would love to meet some new people andexpand the social network :) Drop me a message. Thanks.

SGslinger
Chatter
Chatter

Post by SGslinger » Thu, 27 Jun 2013 10:19 am

imacy wrote:hey, anybody work close to raffles places? maybe can do some lunch together? Been very very very busy for the last few month and would love to meet some new people andexpand the social network :) Drop me a message. Thanks.
I thought this was already a thread, no? http://forum.singaporeexpats.com/ftopic92011.html

Tsilivi
Regular
Regular

Post by Tsilivi » Wed, 03 Jul 2013 11:47 pm

Count me in ladies! British lass here! :)

msliz

Post by msliz » Thu, 04 Jul 2013 4:16 pm

Hello ladies,
32F Indonesian here, count me in if you arrange anything! :)