Singapore Expats

travel buddy hatyai 3/june to 10/june

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
eyesandjaw

travel buddy hatyai 3/june to 10/june

Post by eyesandjaw » Thu, 02 May 2013 8:27 pm

hey everyone, im going to hatyai by coach on 2nd june. reaching on 3rd june mon in the morning. i am seeing dr prinya on the 4th. going to check out a dental clinic he recommended and some others.

if i can find a good oral surgeon, satisfied with consultation and both doctors agree with successive surgeries, i will probably go for jaw surgery too so MIGHT be staying another 2 weeks until 23 or 24/june.

we could stay together and save room rates, i havent booked yet so can discuss/negotiate which hotel. everyone is welcomed! doesnt matter whether you doing ps or not :)

vivilen81
Regular
Regular

Re: travel buddy hatyai 3/june to 10/june

Post by vivilen81 » Sun, 05 May 2013 3:09 pm

eyesandjaw wrote:hey everyone, im going to hatyai by coach on 2nd june. reaching on 3rd june mon in the morning. i am seeing dr prinya on the 4th. going to check out a dental clinic he recommended and some others.

if i can find a good oral surgeon, satisfied with consultation and both doctors agree with successive surgeries, i will probably go for jaw surgery too so MIGHT be staying another 2 weeks until 23 or 24/june.

we could stay together and save room rates, i havent booked yet so can discuss/negotiate which hotel. everyone is welcomed! doesnt matter whether you doing ps or not :)
Why are you travelling by coach when there is flights to hatyai?? I used to travelled to hatyai by coach few years back, very tiring!
Done: Double eyelids, Epicanthoplasty, Nose L-shaped Implant, Alarplasty, Chin Augmentation & Dimples.

Next: Fat graft to forehead & temples, Jaw correction surgery....

★~Looks is not everything but it's the most important thing to ME~★

eyesandjaw

Post by eyesandjaw » Sun, 05 May 2013 11:41 pm

haha its alot cheaper than even budget air travel, and i go to penang nearly every year by coach since young so im kind of used to coach travel :) btw are you planning to be in hatyai during june period?

~meme~

Post by ~meme~ » Mon, 06 May 2013 2:39 am

eyesandjaw wrote:hey everyone, im going to hatyai by coach on 2nd june. reaching on 3rd june mon in the morning. i am seeing dr prinya on the 4th. going to check out a dental clinic he recommended and some others.

hi,

did u confirm any surgery booking with dr prinya or just purely consultation?
were you asked to bank in any deposits?

tq

vivilen81
Regular
Regular

Post by vivilen81 » Mon, 06 May 2013 3:00 am

eyesandjaw wrote:haha its alot cheaper than even budget air travel, and i go to penang nearly every year by coach since young so im kind of used to coach travel :) btw are you planning to be in hatyai during june period?

Im still waiting for dr prinya reply on my tip-plasty and booking....i wanted a slot in early June.
Done: Double eyelids, Epicanthoplasty, Nose L-shaped Implant, Alarplasty, Chin Augmentation & Dimples.

Next: Fat graft to forehead & temples, Jaw correction surgery....

★~Looks is not everything but it's the most important thing to ME~★

eyesandjaw

Post by eyesandjaw » Mon, 06 May 2013 5:00 pm

~meme~ wrote:

hi,

did u confirm any surgery booking with dr prinya or just purely consultation?
were you asked to bank in any deposits?

tq
confirmed surgery, but he has not ask me to bank in any deposit yet.

~meme~

Post by ~meme~ » Wed, 08 May 2013 2:15 am

oh, i was told to bank in deposits. hmm.. but i'm hesitating.
i wanted to consult first
anyway, are you doing eyes and jaw? :D

eyesandjaw

Post by eyesandjaw » Wed, 08 May 2013 3:57 pm

~meme~ wrote:oh, i was told to bank in deposits. hmm.. but i'm hesitating.
i wanted to consult first
anyway, are you doing eyes and jaw? :D
i think the reason he hasnt yet ask me to deposit is becuase we havent really decide on the procedures. i want to do lateral and blepharoplasty. but he say do epi cos some skin will be removed during blepharoplasty anyway. im not that set on epi actually...

i think he assumed you are already going for surgery, maybe just reply him that you dont know what kind of procedures to go for and you not 100% set on surgery yet?

as for two jaw surgery, prinya doesnt do it but he recommended a dental clinic. however the clinic no website + the phone number i found was also wrong :( tried to contact prince of songkla university but their dental website got some prob cannot access.

so i am arriving one day prior to surgery to check out the university hospital and the dental clinic. see how things go i guess...

eyesandjaw

Post by eyesandjaw » Wed, 08 May 2013 4:04 pm

okay so dr pat just replied me that he is happy to do two jaw surgery for me?! wasnt expecting anything much maybe a recommendation to somewhere else cos its not even listed on their services offered on the website?! wah so confused now. i think i will decide after checking out prince songkla hospital, bangkok hatyai hospital and korn clinic.

~meme~

Post by ~meme~ » Thu, 09 May 2013 8:19 am

hope everything turns out fine for you ^^

eyesandjaw

Post by eyesandjaw » Thu, 09 May 2013 6:31 pm

~meme~ wrote:hope everything turns out fine for you ^^
haha thanks :) its my first ps

lovesingpose

Post by lovesingpose » Sun, 19 May 2013 8:53 pm

eyesandjaw wrote:
~meme~ wrote:hope everything turns out fine for you ^^
haha thanks :) its my first ps

Hello, Eyes and jaw,

I wish to go for Hatyai too, and is great to be in June,but i havent book for an appointment with him, still can go for surgery in June???

Can Let me know at [email protected]?

janellelau

Post by janellelau » Thu, 06 Jun 2013 12:12 am

Hi, I emailed Dr Prinya and he recommended some procedures but did not ask for deposits but told me it's ok to come for Free first consultation first before deciding.