Singapore Expats

Singapore Visa approved first time - rejected second time

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
sureshsajja

Singapore Visa approved first time - rejected second time

Post by sureshsajja » Mon, 06 May 2013 3:29 pm

Hi,

I had a successful trip of 12 days to singapore from Jan 24th - Feb 03 2013.

I am well within my visa permit.

Visa validity period was 20th Jan to 24th March.

Now i want to visit Singapore with my family. I got it applied through local contact. My Father and Mother got their visas approved. But My visa is rejected.

Can someone please through some light here. I want to correct mistake here and reapply.

The only reason i can think of , I used the same photograph when applied on 20th Jan and now.

Thanks

Suresh

LongTimeHere

Post by LongTimeHere » Mon, 06 May 2013 4:02 pm

:sureshsajja

If you visit Singapore within 3 months there seems to be some chance of rejection. Were your parents with you during your previous trip in Feb? in that case I have no idea.

If you wait a few weeks & reapply you might get the visa. BTW why don't you apply from India directly instead of a local contact? I get all my family and friends who holiday here to do just that and they get at least a year long multiple entry visa.

I had a similar issue only once and ended up at ICA office where this 3 month time period was bought up. Fortunately in my case it got sorted out at counter.

sureshsajja

Post by sureshsajja » Mon, 06 May 2013 6:02 pm

Hi LongTimeHere,

Thanks for quick reply.
LongTimeHere wrote::sureshsajja

If you visit Singapore within 3 months there seems to be some chance of rejection. Were your parents with you during your previous trip in Feb? in that case I have no idea.
My parents were not with me.
LongTimeHere wrote: If you wait a few weeks & reapply you might get the visa. BTW why don't you apply from India directly instead of a local contact? I get all my family and friends who holiday here to do just that and they get at least a year long multiple entry visa.

I had a similar issue only once and ended up at ICA office where this 3 month time period was bought up. Fortunately in my case it got sorted out at counter.
Now i am going to apply through India. I wish i get visa within a week.

Thanks for quick help.

sureshsajja

Post by sureshsajja » Tue, 28 May 2013 11:50 am

I applied for VISA from India through visa consultants. I got it approved.

Thanks for your support.