Singapore Expats

Need advice??

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
Hannieroo
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Hannieroo » Thu, 23 May 2013 10:49 am

PNGMK wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:
Hannieroo wrote:This thread has genuinely made cry twice.
Made my eyes water just tryin' to read it! :o :P

Just glad there aren't any grammar nazis about! :wink:
Hanni is that unusual cross between a horse and an onion.... a ass so 'bad' that it just makes your eyes water.... (most crosses are just bad breathed mules)...
2287]Image[/URL]

x9200

Post by x9200 » Thu, 23 May 2013 11:01 am

Fadhli, I will try very hard to be a good guy for the next 5 min: please, find some other forum (audience). This one is beyond your powers and there are places where people may benefit much more from your methods.
Use google to identify the right target. For example:

www.google.com.sg/search?q="foreigners+ ... =countrySG

Take some top links and there should be plenty of people in need of help.

AngMoG
Reporter
Reporter

Post by AngMoG » Thu, 23 May 2013 12:23 pm

x9200 wrote:Fadhli, I will try very hard to be a good guy for the next 5 min: please, find some other forum (audience). This one is beyond your powers and there are places where people may benefit much more from your methods.

ROFL \:D/ =D> :lol:

Fadhli

Post by Fadhli » Thu, 23 May 2013 12:44 pm

Thanks everyone for the comment right now my main focus is to earn as much money as possible and not to slip abit cause I'm not working only doing it when I'm free.never thought I will get alot of good comment but to me lets start help a few people before helping large:))
I love to travel with new ,friendly people out there

bgd
Manager
Manager

Post by bgd » Thu, 23 May 2013 12:48 pm

Fadhli you have certainly brightened my day. I'm heading for the holiday weekend with a smile on my face.

Fadhli

Post by Fadhli » Thu, 23 May 2013 12:51 pm

Wow nice to here that btw public speaking I'm very weak standing I front of alot people well maybe this one I've yet to remove it in my life

Steve1960
Editor
Editor

Post by Steve1960 » Thu, 23 May 2013 1:06 pm

x9200 wrote:Fadhli, I will try very hard to be a good guy for the next 5 min: please, find some other forum (audience). This one is beyond your powers and there are places where people may benefit much more from your methods.

Only 5 minutes? Your invisible wall is weak my friend you need Fadhli's help :-)

Fadhli

Post by Fadhli » Thu, 23 May 2013 1:08 pm

Haha that's the joke me my friend been playing till now...nice ones

nutnut
Manager
Manager

Post by nutnut » Thu, 23 May 2013 1:21 pm

This is what you get for not lurking, I honestly missed the opportunity of seeing this first hand and being able to interact with the lovely Fadhli.

Fadhli, if you are still online, give us some more pearls of wisdom, our little community here is all about sharing, to simply email or PM people individually is not what we are about!
nutnut

x9200

Post by x9200 » Thu, 23 May 2013 1:36 pm

Steve1960 wrote:Only 5 minutes? Your invisible wall is weak my friend you need Fadhli's help :-)
I have to manage by myself. Remeber? He's taking Hanni to a trip to Europe, they have to start preparing very soon.

Steve1960
Editor
Editor

Post by Steve1960 » Thu, 23 May 2013 1:47 pm

Funny!

bgd is right this has certainly brightened up our day before the holiday weekend.

Hannieroo
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Hannieroo » Thu, 23 May 2013 2:05 pm

I am packing right now. I just hope I'm open minded enough.

Fadhli

Post by Fadhli » Thu, 23 May 2013 2:12 pm

Ok I will share with u guys:))
Wall that I'm referring is you.u want to know who u really are simple take a piece of paper draw all the things about u,must not have a words in it. And that's is your wall .its simple describe as you.tell me why do castle have walls,why do building have a window.simple castle have walls to protect their men from enemy, and building have window to see outside view,this really reflex on us human.how when u lose a job, you tend together stress,beg to Keep u in the company,or you in need of support where your confident is low. All this will make your wall weak why stress because of money?and need support because you cnt think any and that's wat the wall can do to u as individual.mostly walls are weaken my money,stress,no confident and speechless.its hard to make your wall harden when I did it,it took me2 years to really build it.why because of my family financial issue,trying to get rid all my bad friend.build my confident and stop thinking the negative thought.take it as you received your wall from me with nothing on it all you need to do is simple write all the strong things about you.and see the different between your drawing and the wall,for example now my wall I decorate with flowers,still got the bad person.why I'm still me before but in a nicer way.when people sees me they tend to think I'm useless and stuff or some parent will think I'm a bad person,this referred to my bad person image,but flower means I'm a nice person,easy going,friendly and helpful.when new people sees me some thinks I'm evil soo scared to be my friend some sees it the othe opportunity to bully me,ya right bully me huh my wall still have some other drawing like blood rose and stuff, which means my wall is so hard that even u tried to bully me one way or and other I will still smile because I knw when I retaliate you are going to lose.
Money before this money means alot to me and now I'm not afraid to say many out there needs money to live,now for me money is just a piece of paper ,I ever tear 50buck in front of many people and throw it I side the rubbish bin,why because my wall is soo strong even money cannot hit me hard.i quited my job as a cashier two wreaks ago and started my new jobs today later in the afternoon at the Cathay.so no big deals,I don't bring money when I go shopping to avoid unnecessary spending,and until now I don't really eats when I'm working only s,oke just like a bad person I am before.my life is freedom now,always smile and not afraid of wat will come to me because as long as I know my wall is strong,no ones in this world can break it and make me speechless,so start building your wall by drawing all your strong and weakness in a paper need any question to deal with your weakness can always visit me at the Cathay I'm working at the cinemas as cso.i will guide u till ur wall is harden.as long as u remember me I will help u:)

Steve1960
Editor
Editor

Post by Steve1960 » Thu, 23 May 2013 2:16 pm

wow, just wow, another epic post.

It's going to be an amazing trip Hanni I envy you

Fadhli

Post by Fadhli » Thu, 23 May 2013 2:23 pm

Sorry if u guys don't really understand it I'm not good in writing but ood in saying that's why if u guys ever needs my help just visit me and like pass number to me or something or can wait till my break time and I will more how this works especially when dealing with bullies:),low in confident and stuff.