Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
imscrivello

Post by imscrivello » Sat, 18 May 2013 4:49 am

You guys can PM me for pictures(of the slanted implant) or my before and after pic (gazillion difference!). :)

KimNaNa

Post by KimNaNa » Sat, 18 May 2013 1:58 pm

serena_kow wrote:hey! omg.. i wonder isit dr chi's nose jobs are slightly flawed or its just the way we heal and take care of our noses. Immediately after seeing the slant i emailed dr prinya too, and he promised the same. But he said he doesnt use custom carved silicone instead he lets us choose what shape we want so the bridge is as our expectations, as for the tips i opt for tip plasty with ear cartilage which he say will project the tip more and also prevent extrusion. Im definitely going for a revision for my nose, as the top of the bridge theres a slight dent like you can tell something has been added to my bridge as i really have a low receding forehead. Next visit to hatyai will be for my lateral and my nose revision. Im considering chin implants and buccal fats removal. but dr prinya doesnt do buccal fat removal. [/url]
Hi Serena,

Was reading ur comments regards rhino revision.. Hope u r recovering well nevertheless.. I just did my rhino with Nara and is now 4 days post op.. Somehow I nt so pleased with the height of the bridge and considering a revision.. U mentioned Dr Prinya.. He sounds promising..
U made ur appt yet? Nt sure how soon I can go for revision .. Any advice?

Much love,
NaNa
Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results. :D

elcatabolite

Post by elcatabolite » Sat, 18 May 2013 5:15 pm

XxjolinxX wrote:Back from dr chi last weekends.

Quick update: did rhinoplasty and double eyelid .
Still damn swollen now I look like a clown it's freaking depressing . :'(

Damn worried and paranoid my nose will go slanted or drop off ..

Will update dr.prinya clinic photo when I'm better to use the computer.
Altho i didnt Do anything there but i went his place to wait for my friend. His clinic is damn big, and crowd wise not bad also... Might consider going back iff I need anything else done[/img]
Hi do you have any pictures of your recovery? :)

buttersparks

Surgery in Yanhee hospital

Post by buttersparks » Sat, 18 May 2013 5:24 pm

Hi. May I know if anyone is interested in doing surgery at Yanhee hospital? I haven't been to Thailand before so I'm looking for a buddy to travel together.

My email is [email protected]

Anyone who is interested to buddy up kindly email me.

ecandy

Post by ecandy » Sun, 19 May 2013 9:18 am

Any one did double eyelid and epi surgery together before ??

Is it painful ? And how long is it need to recover ?

serena_kow

Post by serena_kow » Mon, 20 May 2013 7:23 pm

Hi NaNa, doctor prinya really does sound promising but i have not made any appointment yet, im thinking of maybe when im able to take leave from my new job =) beauty line dont really allow long leaves. Anyway im considering doctor prinya for revision for my nose, and maybe going to do lateral canthoplasty to make my eyes longer. Im also sticking around to see more reviews on him, as for Doctor chi's rhinoplasty done on me, there is a obvious dent/bump on my bridge like it stops just slightly below my forehead area. Everyday i been trying to push the implant to the center but only slightly better =( So sad..

BTW ecandy i did epi and double eyelid together, it isnt painful, for me i would rather have it done once and for all rather than one at a time, imagine countless times of suffering? :?
We Only Get To Live Once,
So Make It Count!

XxjolinxX

Post by XxjolinxX » Tue, 21 May 2013 11:47 am

Tiger airway
Departed: 09 May 2013 ( Thursday )
Back to SG : 11 May 2013 (Saturday )
Hotel: Hadyai golden crown hotel

Reached hatyai on thursday afternoon. Flight took approx 1 hr 15mins
Cant find any place selling simcard at airport :( , took taxi to hotel. ( 300thb )

Checked in, the hotel is really budget hotel kind. No roaches no weird sounds but its really creepy at night, basically theres just a toilet quite clean but dark.. beds, tv, fridge have. Air con switch to lowest 18deg to feel the coldness. wifi is only free for 1 user on the first day only if not 50THB per day per user. when checking in they wanted keep passport but we say keep ourselves, they just copied n gave us back.

After checking in , we walked to the 7-11 near the hotel, like 3 min walk to buy a simcard. BOUGHT A HELLO SIMCARD for 69 THB. no idea it was a 2g sim, but work well on iphone. ( 7-11 no nano/microsim, cut it ourselves)
Unlimited 2G network till 12 midnight, rather slow to load internet but works fine can go whatsapp !!!
Subsequent day , i top up 52 thb into the simcard for unlimited 2g each day.

Explore walk around.. first day. really not much shopping :( shall skip all the details n go to the surgery part.

Friday morning, went to Dr . Prinya clinic.

Clinic was really BIG. clinic open at 9am but 8 + already have a few people waiting outside.
- MIGHT be due to him not collecting deposit, and he ask everyone to come at same time 9am?
I emailed prinya a few times and he told me i can come at 9 to do my surgery but then i believe u have to wait if u really go to him, more like a first come first serve. but please check with him if that day have a lot patients coming or not.

I did not do any surgery at prinya, waited for my friend to do hers. saw a few sg and thai people at prinya clinic waiting also. His nurse speak basic simple english.

after my friend finished blabla.. went back hotel rest.
then afternoon 2pm went dr chi. he asked me to come 2-3 pm .. in the end waited until 330 pm T_T but just 10min walk from hotel la.

His clinic is small but clean.
the counter..
had consultation in 1 of the room with him..
discussed about my eyelid surgery, he told me i had mongnolian folds /asian folds.
i m advised to cut my inner eyes open (Epicanthoplasty) or else he might not properly control my crease and i might end up with 2 crease in the inner eye area .. but i just went ahead with double eyelid and rhinoplasty lor.

was given 2 antibiotic n 2 pain killer to eat after that go 3rd floor surgery room. was ask to lie down.. then nurse strap me up cover me with blanket.. i keep telling them i want to be asleep but halfway or starting i dont think im asleep la i was blur blur but knew whats going on.
no pain at all. cause my pain tolerance is rather high.
on a scale of 1 - 10 i would say 1/2..

dr chi drew the marking on my eye first then my nose.. after that he sat beside me n carve the silicon for 30 mins n ask me to relax.
n they injected the thing to make me sedated.. surgery start liao

i cannot rmb my eyelid getting cut the feelings but i can smell the ''bacon'' smell everyone saying. after he did he start stitching i can feel him sewing it up.. but no pain unless he tug it hard just a slight pain.

next is the nose no idea how he cut it open but he use a metal thing to pull up my bridge and insert the silicon, adjust till his liking then stitch up....
i was done.. after 3+ hrs..
finished at 8 pm. eyelid was taped up.. nose also.
then i took the medicine n gels.. then go off.
went hotel the pain was sharp pain so i took 2 painkillers n sleep. drank n ate pineapple also.

XxjolinxX

Post by XxjolinxX » Tue, 21 May 2013 12:01 pm

Next day after surgery , still feel abit pain ate painkiller. afternoon i checked out and went to airport.. then back to singapore.
First 2 days whole face swell like mad! like pig face ..

Removed my bandage on 3rd day.. still damn swollen and bruised.

im 11 day post op now.
my nose is stil swollen but its going down everyday. eyelid swollen also, but the bruise r almost cleared now just look like thick eyelids.
lots of yellow bruise on my under eye area and nose..

Cost SGD:
Hotel: $45 each (3 people 1 room, double+1 single bed)
Flight: $161.20
SURGERY: $1300 ( approx )
15000 THB FOR DOUBLE EYELID
15000 THB FOR RHINOPLASTY

EXPENSES: $150-$200

Supplement: $30
Arnica Montana
Bromelain from iherb.
would suggest u stick to sineech as my blue black lasted quite long ..

i cant comment on his job yet cause im still swelling cant see results..
but i can say both of my eyelids are even.

Pearllynn

Dr. Wichian fr Yanhee % Dr Nara fr Hatyai

Post by Pearllynn » Wed, 22 May 2013 1:24 am

Hi, anyone been to Dr. Wichian or Dr Nara for double eyelid?
Be happy :)

imscrivello

Post by imscrivello » Fri, 24 May 2013 1:06 pm

XxjolinxX wrote:Next day after surgery , still feel abit pain ate painkiller. afternoon i checked out and went to airport.. then back to singapore.

im 11 day post op now.
my nose is stil swollen but its going down everyday. eyelid swollen also, but the bruise r almost cleared now just look like thick eyelids.

Cost SGD:

Arnica Montana
Bromelain from iherb.

What did your friend do with Dr. Prinya?

Capriho

Post by Capriho » Sun, 26 May 2013 7:54 am

high_frenzy wrote:Hi, i have booked an appointment, nearing to place my deposit with dr chi on 22 June, but still looking for someone to go with me..(bit nervous first time gg thailand and to do ps). I will be heading to hatyai. anyone interested? Can pm me. Still.....contemplating abit. Have also emailed dr nara but no reply for 2 weeks.

Hi high_frenzy,

I emailed dr chi and he also gv me the date on 22 June. I also need a travel buddy for double eyelid + epi. Could u email me at [email protected]

chompoo

Post by chompoo » Sun, 26 May 2013 4:16 pm

Wanna do a nose revision with dr prinya. Still making a decision between dr chi or dr prinya. My nose was done many years ago by Dr sukit in yanhee. It was an I implant. No extrusion after so many years but slanted to the right. The tip is not nice cuz too high.

Had a alar with dr nara and think that dr nara job really is very natural. Had BA and chin implant with Nara too. Chin do already like never do like that. Met dr chi before and he told me that i should fix my nose.

Am now in a dilemma on which doc to choose. Those thinking of dimples with dr chi don't go to him cuz mine didnt heal and i had a permanent hole on my face. Went to remove already though. I am not sure about his nose and eyes cuz i heard alot of good things about his other jobs.

XxjolinxX

Post by XxjolinxX » Mon, 27 May 2013 1:58 pm

imscrivello wrote:
XxjolinxX wrote:Next day after surgery , still feel abit pain ate painkiller. afternoon i checked out and went to airport.. then back to singapore.

im 11 day post op now.

Cost SGD:

Arnica Montana
Bromelain from iherb.

What did your friend do with Dr. Prinya?
hi dear,
liposuction.

madaboutplastic
Regular
Regular

Re: Breast Implants with Dr Pichet

Post by madaboutplastic » Mon, 27 May 2013 7:28 pm

brisgirl wrote:Hi ladies,

Just wanted to let everyone know about my experience having plastic surgery in Thailand. I feel people are always happy to give negative feedback, but forget to give good feedback when warranted.

At first I was going to get Breast implants done in brisbane for $9700, but decided to bite the bullet and fly over to Bangkok and get them done (so I wouldn't put myself in even more debt having them done in oz)

I met with Dr Pichet in December last year and the work he has done is absolutely amazing. Dr Pichet and his staff were so caring. I went from size a to d for only $2600. i was originally going to go with round implants (which is what most doctors in australia will do), but i ended up going with tear drop implants as Dr Pichet wanted them to look natural. I am so happy with my new breasts and i'm glad I took his advise.

I was going to book the surgery directly through Dr Pichet, but ended up booking through Holiday cosmetic (www.holidaycosmetic.com.au) as I compared the prices, and it cost the same either way. The main benefit being, that I was looked after by a very thoughtful Australian man when i arrived to Thailand. I was also able to call his mobile every time I needed help in translations or I got lost.

If anyone wants to see pics, feel free to message me

I think this is a fake profile. Has only one post. moniker is related to brisbane and she is going through this third party agent. hmmm

ohmynose

Post by ohmynose » Wed, 29 May 2013 2:38 pm

Hi im considering a rhino next year with Dr Nara...
But i have some questions...
After doing a nosejob how long do we have to stay in hatyai for? Because i am planning to visit bangkok after that..
After how many days will the stitches, splint or bandages be taken off?