Singapore Expats

Rhinoplasty in Hat Yai

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
nanaliew

Rhinoplasty in Hat Yai

Post by nanaliew » Sun, 03 Mar 2013 6:47 pm

Hi, I'm currently a student in KL. I am interested in doing a rhinoplasty as I have hated my nose since I was little. I have no bridge and no nose tip (it is upturned and can see my big nostrils). As I have relatives in Penang I am interested in doing this procedure in Hat Yai. I have researched a fair bit and found that Dr Nara, Dr Chi and Dr Prinya seem to be among the most popular.

What I would like to know is,

a) Are the charges stated true? I saw that Dr Nara charges 8000 baht for rhinoplasty, are there no extra/hidden charges?

b) How many days should I stay in Hat Yai after the nose job? For follow-ups or stitch removal? I would like to know because if it is just 5-6 days I would book a hotel and stay in Hat Yai for sightseeing(with a swollen nose!) instead of going back to Penang to stay with relatives :)

c) What will happen if there is any trouble- extrusion, infection and so on? Will the doctor take responsibility?

d)do I need to go for consultation beforehand or can I just make an appointment for the surgery via email and go straight on that day?

Lastly I would love to hear about the experiences and prices of the procedures done by the members of this forum :) also, are there any personal opinions on what type is better? Silicone or cartilage?

Thanks in advance!

cuteswan

Re: Rhinoplasty in Hat Yai

Post by cuteswan » Tue, 05 Mar 2013 10:44 am

Hi i'm also interested a nose implant and i'm from kl as`well..

well i had send email to Dr.nara and Priya but till now no reply from them..

as i u know Dr. Nara appointment schedule till this year june all fully book..

anyways i will try to make a short trip to Hatyai if still no reply ..

PM is you are interested to go with me at least there are somebody accompany..

nanaliew

Post by nanaliew » Tue, 05 Mar 2013 1:03 pm

Yes I am interested, but I think I can only go from 4th to 10th may as I have holiday then. I can't Pm you yet!
cuteswan wrote:Hi i'm also interested a nose implant and i'm from kl as`well..

well i had send email to Dr.nara and Priya but till now no reply from them..

as i u know Dr. Nara appointment schedule till this year june all fully book..

anyways i will try to make a short trip to Hatyai if still no reply ..

PM is you are interested to go with me at least there are somebody accompany..

cuteswan

Post by cuteswan » Tue, 05 Mar 2013 8:50 pm

Sure, Let me know as i always ready to go.. as i really need consultation from Dr.

nanaliew

Post by nanaliew » Thu, 07 Mar 2013 9:16 pm

cuteswan wrote:Sure, Let me know as i always ready to go.. as i really need consultation from Dr.
I PM you already =) looking forward to your reply

mimini12

HEY! Im interested in going together too!

Post by mimini12 » Thu, 14 Mar 2013 9:45 am

I'm a Sporean, however we could meet up at hatyai. Ive made my appt with dr nara on the 16 june. Come along? So we can have each other company!!

cuteswan

Re: HEY! Im interested in going together too!

Post by cuteswan » Thu, 14 Mar 2013 4:28 pm

mimini12 wrote:I'm a Sporean, however we could meet up at hatyai. Ive made my appt with dr nara on the 16 june. Come along? So we can have each other company!!
Hi mimini12, I get your pm but I'm restricted to reply.. I'm ok on that day...
And I will be in Singapore next month from 6-8 April..

I hope can meet up with you during my visit in Singapore .. Pls pm me your email add and phone no.. I will reply you my Singapore and Malaysia phone no

divasan

Post by divasan » Tue, 19 Mar 2013 12:43 am

OMG. I wanted to have mine done in late may. Dr Nara hasn't replied me. I'm not sure if I'm able to do it. He dont entertain walk ins right?

divasan

Post by divasan » Tue, 19 Mar 2013 5:59 pm

Cant reply PMs. But june is too late for me. I need it to be in May ): Maybe I will have to call Dr Nara. Are you guys going alone? OMG. if im going Im afraid I will have to go alone!

mimini12

Post by mimini12 » Wed, 20 Mar 2013 3:00 pm

Ya im going alone i suppose, im pretty scared too :( im having 2 surgeries with dr nara and one with dr prinya.

jennylim

Post by jennylim » Fri, 22 Mar 2013 6:20 pm

mimini12 wrote:Ya im going alone i suppose, im pretty scared too :( im having 2 surgeries with dr nara and one with dr prinya.
Hey gril, can you pls email me your before n after photo? [email protected]
I plan to go for double eyelid indeed of korea is too expensive.

divasan

Post by divasan » Thu, 28 Mar 2013 7:55 pm

Hi Girls, I can't reply pm ): any other doctors to recommend? Looking at lateral canthoplasty, alarplasty and lower blepharoplasty. Dr Nara is fully book and he doesn't do lateral canthoplasty. However I'm waiting for someone to cancel their appointment. They say they will call me back if someone else cancels. Hopefully.

XxjolinxX

Post by XxjolinxX » Sat, 30 Mar 2013 8:28 pm

Planning to go in may for rhino and dbl eyelid at dr chi.. Anyone want to come along??

KimNaNa

Post by KimNaNa » Fri, 17 May 2013 2:31 pm

nanaliew wrote:Hi, I'm currently a student in KL. I am interested in doing a rhinoplasty as I have hated my nose since I was little. I have no bridge and no nose tip (it is upturned and can see my big nostrils). As I have relatives in Penang I am interested in doing this procedure in Hat Yai. I have researched a fair bit and found that Dr Nara, Dr Chi and Dr Prinya seem to be among the most popular.

What I would like to know is,

a) Are the charges stated true? I saw that Dr Nara charges 8000 baht for rhinoplasty, are there no extra/hidden charges?

b) How many days should I stay in Hat Yai after the nose job? For follow-ups or stitch removal? I would like to know because if it is just 5-6 days I would book a hotel and stay in Hat Yai for sightseeing(with a swollen nose!) instead of going back to Penang to stay with relatives :)

c) What will happen if there is any trouble- extrusion, infection and so on? Will the doctor take responsibility?

d)do I need to go for consultation beforehand or can I just make an appointment for the surgery via email and go straight on that day?

Lastly I would love to hear about the experiences and prices of the procedures done by the members of this forum :) also, are there any personal opinions on what type is better? Silicone or cartilage?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Nana!

I came across ur post n nt sure if anyone had already shared with u their experiences n if u already had answers to ur questions.. The amt of info on this forum is overwhelming!

Just to share with you
I did rhino, alar n buccal fat removal with Nara

Rhino - 10,000 baht + 1000 baht ( removal of fillers done in nose previously)

I made my appt somewhere in Feb n got a date in May ( he is that popular :D )
U can email the clinic or call.. His nurses r pretty helpful n friendly.

Nt sure if u can bring Urself to walk ard to shop if u have stitches in n ard ur nose but I dun feel any pain really..
Clinic advised me t remove my stitches after a wk so I will remove them prior to coming home :)

Hmm.. Gd luck !
Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results. :D

madaboutplastic
Regular
Regular

Post by madaboutplastic » Mon, 27 May 2013 1:24 am

He is popular because his fees are cheap. not because he is skilled.

I went to his clinic before.
What i saw on other patients was

double eyelid fantastic
rhinoplasty just one useless prominent silicone bar into the nose
liposuction lack sincerity.

Please reconsider cheap fees for rhinoplasty. Nara has no time to do the "big four" manoeuvres inside the nose with that price.

Although revision is possible, the scar tissue and skin drapping will be different from virgin nose, it will become difficult for ANY plastic doc to revise a nose that has already been worked on.

Some people think only their bridge needs be worked on. Some would think its only the tip or alar. The best is to consider temporary fillers, see what is the look that you want. Take the pics. Then show to the surgeon your desired result. High chance the nose will have alot areas to work on.

A silicone up the nose often will not get u the results you want.