Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
connectedwomen

Post by connectedwomen » Mon, 29 Apr 2013 9:39 pm

Hi im a new member to this forum.

serena_kow

Post by serena_kow » Thu, 02 May 2013 12:53 pm

hi all =) Im back! but my left eye isnt really ok, there is some sort of a bump at my inner corner, its swelling and feels kind of rough too. no idea why =( as for my nose its fine too just that the tip still swollen, when i smile it still feels tight and painful. My double eyelids are still unnatural looking. I guess all these are normal at least for another 2-3 months! those who wants my photos can email me [email protected].

But i would like to know who experienced the same for the eyelid stitches bumps? did it not dissolve properly? or could it be due to the food i eat or make up or its just the remaining stitches causing irritation? Hais quite worried. :(
We Only Get To Live Once,
So Make It Count!

XxjolinxX

Post by XxjolinxX » Thu, 02 May 2013 3:33 pm

http://www.realself.com/question/bumps- ... id-surgery

wondering could all these bumps similar to this person issue?

JJ Lim82

Post by JJ Lim82 » Thu, 02 May 2013 4:10 pm

aadvark wrote:cannot leave till dec cos of work commitments. heading to yanhee first for jaw cos dr nara doesn't do jaw implants.

may consider lipo at Dr Nara, will have to ask him for the cost... if you are on a shoestring budget, dr nara is the guy for you, he's got lots of experience (used to be in hospital, now has own clinic; published many PS papers). What he's done for my and my frens (and their mums, hehe) so far quite natural :)

a quick pricelist check for dr nara:
======================
Eyelids (cutting & stitching) - 6000 baht (edited)
Nose implant - 8000 baht
chin implant - 8000 baht (edited)
alarplasty - 2000 baht
eyebag removal - 6000 baht
lipo (per area) - 10000 baht (edited)
breast augmentation - 43000 baht (edited)
dimples (per) - 2000 baht (edited)

[8000 baht ~ SGD380, 6000 baht ~ SGD280, 2000 baht ~ SGD95]
Hey Aadvark,

I'm new in this forum. Do you know which Dr in Hatyai skilful in double eyelid revision?

Lizzy06

Post by Lizzy06 » Sat, 04 May 2013 2:39 pm

Hi,

I've been contacting with a few forumer here, sharing our experiences. I've been for a few procedures for the past 1 year, and wanting to share my experiences with pple around.

Your can also find me at
http://undertable99forum.com/showthread.php/1911

It's all about sharing :)
Done: Double Eyelid, Epicanthoplasty,Rhinoplasty, Alarplasty, Fat grafting

Next up in plan: Breast implant-Nov 2013

Visit my blog at http://www.misslemonade.com/plastic-sur ... inal-part/
~*~*Being pretty is a responsibility*~*~

vivilen81
Regular
Regular

Post by vivilen81 » Sun, 05 May 2013 3:02 pm

It's been 4 years since I've done all this with Dr. Nara, now I'm ready for more such as fat grafting to forehead/temples...

Already emailed the doctors listed in this forum, still waiting for their reply. Anyone had experience on fat graft to forehead willing to share?!

Thanks in advance!
Done: Double eyelids, Epicanthoplasty, Nose L-shaped Implant, Alarplasty, Chin Augmentation & Dimples.

Next: Fat graft to forehead & temples, Jaw correction surgery....

★~Looks is not everything but it's the most important thing to ME~★

Quinny

Post by Quinny » Wed, 08 May 2013 10:03 am

Lizzy06 wrote:Hi,

I've been contacting with a few forumer here, sharing our experiences. I've been for a few procedures for the past 1 year, and wanting to share my experiences with pple around.

Your can also find me at
http://undertable99forum.com/showthread.php/1911

It's all about sharing :)
Hi Lizzy,

Can I know which doctor you went for fat graft? And which part have you done it on? I am interested on fat grafting to face, appreciate if someone could share their experience.
Thanks,
Q

serena_kow

Post by serena_kow » Wed, 08 May 2013 4:43 pm

Hey guys,

i think im gonna get a revision rhinoplasty done soon, to my horror i realised my bridge was slanting towards my left eye!!! :shock: hais, and my eyes also one big one small but my eyes before doing the eye shape is quite different side to side. so yup not dr chi's fault. as for my nose i think it could be im too rough? i rmb knocking into my nose a few times. =( so yupp, considering dr prinya for nose tip and do lateral canthoplasty and also remove my fats on my cheeks!
So Make It Count!

Icecreammel

Post by Icecreammel » Wed, 08 May 2013 6:51 pm

serena_kow wrote:Hey guys,

i think im gonna get a revision rhinoplasty done soon, to my horror i realised my bridge was slanting towards my left eye!!! :shock: hais, and my eyes also one big one small but my eyes before doing the eye shape is quite different side to side. so yup not dr chi's fault. as for my nose i think it could be im too rough? i rmb knocking into my nose a few times. =( so yupp, considering dr prinya for nose tip and do lateral canthoplasty and also remove my fats on my cheeks!
hey... dont worry. its the swelling that makes the eyes 1 big 1 small. i m 2 months plus post eyelid and epi sugery with nara. i did experienced that too because of the swelling but now its getting better even thou theres still swelling. dont worry too much and rest well!

serena_kow

Post by serena_kow » Wed, 08 May 2013 7:16 pm

Icecreammel wrote:

hey... dont worry. its the swelling that makes the eyes 1 big 1 small. i m 2 months plus post eyelid and epi sugery with nara. i did experienced that too because of the swelling but now its getting better even thou theres still swelling. dont worry too much and rest well!

hey icecreammel!

thanks for the encouragement thou, ya my eyes are definitely still swollen as im the very easily swollen kind instead of the easily bruised kind, but my eye shape can be corrected within one surgery i guess, so hoping the next revision will perfect it. =) more worries about my nose now thou, kind depressing as i know its not because of the swell that made it slanted. Hais..
So Make It Count!

imscrivello

Post by imscrivello » Sun, 12 May 2013 11:04 am

Hey! I experienced slanting of my nose implant too. It is slanted to the right and similar to you, I did it with Dr. Chi as well.. I am currently 10 months post op from Double Eyelid surgery, Rhinoplasty & Chin Implant. (Yes I did all these at one go, I don't know what was I thinking back then. Lol.) I loved my double eyelid and my chin implant. The only thing that spoils is my nose implant that is slanted AND also I am not satisfied with the height of the bridge and tip, kind of natural looking nose/implant but still alot of difference from my original nose.

Nevertheless, I am also going for a revision.. I have been contacting Dr. Prinya via email months ago with regards to Rhinoplasty revision and he say he can increase the height of the bridge and make the tip sharper. He also added that by making the bridge higher and tip sharper, the implant will not be slanted anymore.. But I quite scared to go cos not much review about him.. Haissss!

serena_kow

Post by serena_kow » Sun, 12 May 2013 11:33 am

hey! omg.. i wonder isit dr chi's nose jobs are slightly flawed or its just the way we heal and take care of our noses. Immediately after seeing the slant i emailed dr prinya too, and he promised the same. But he said he doesnt use custom carved silicone instead he lets us choose what shape we want so the bridge is as our expectations, as for the tips i opt for tip plasty with ear cartilage which he say will project the tip more and also prevent extrusion. Im definitely going for a revision for my nose, as the top of the bridge theres a slight dent like you can tell something has been added to my bridge as i really have a low receding forehead. Next visit to hatyai will be for my lateral and my nose revision. Im considering chin implants and buccal fats removal. but dr prinya doesnt do buccal fat removal. [/url]
So Make It Count!

stephatabby

Post by stephatabby » Mon, 13 May 2013 3:27 pm

Hello guys, anyone did revision double eyelid surgery in bangkok/hatyai before? Anyone here can recommend me plastic surgeon which is experience in doing revision? I seriously need help! My eyes are uneven and the scar are really bothering me :cry:
I wake up everyday looking in the mirror i feel like dying, this is so ugly i cant accept this :cry: :cry:

XxjolinxX

Post by XxjolinxX » Wed, 15 May 2013 3:52 pm

Back from dr chi last weekends.

Quick update: did rhinoplasty and double eyelid .
Still damn swollen now I look like a clown it's freaking depressing . :'(

Damn worried and paranoid my nose will go slanted or drop off ..

Will update dr.prinya clinic photo when I'm better to use the computer.
Altho i didnt Do anything there but i went his place to wait for my friend. His clinic is damn big, and crowd wise not bad also... Might consider going back iff I need anything else done[/img]

dapoh

Post by dapoh » Wed, 15 May 2013 8:21 pm

Hi guys I'm planning to visit dr chi next mth either on 22 or 23 for rhino. Anyone going?

And also, I'm actually rather bothered by the recent results of some forumers here who visited him. Seems like you all experienced slanting of the nose. Is really scary and I am having second thoughts on it. How ah? How u all doing now?