Singapore Expats

lower eyelid surgery, wich surgeon?

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
gaminch

lower eyelid surgery, wich surgeon?

Post by gaminch » Sat, 04 Dec 2010 1:31 am

Hello,
I'm new to PS...anybody has experience with lower eyelid surgery and know of a good surgeon? Mybe Thailand?
I have kind of puffy eyes with dark circles...bags are not that big and there is no loose skin or so..but some fine wrinkles...I used to have nice eyes but since about 3 years it got worst and now I have those kind of bags/dark circle...and that really bother ... I actually went to a local surgeon in Europe...but she didnt have mutch experience with asian patients (I'm vietnamese background by the way) and at first she didnt notice my bags/darc cirle, only after looking closer she says bags were not that bad...(there was not much light in her office also...).
Anyway she propose botox injection to get rid of them - I said no, since I know thats just a temporary solution.
Then she propose radio frequency - I said no...I read somewere it could be dangerous if its made close to eye...but also by research I didnt find anything confirming that RF can make bags and dark cirle disappear...
Then she propose transconjuntival blefaroplasty....- I also think that would be a good surgery for my case....But I decided to wait and find a doctor who has more experience on asian patients.
I found in another forum a list of doctors in Thailand:

1. Dr Poomee
2. Dr. Greechart
3. Dr. Pichit
4. Dr. Witoon
5. Dr. Preecha

Anybody has experience in lower eyelid sugery with one of them and can raccomend? Or mybe there is a better doctor specialized in blepharoplasty/eyelid surgery for asian people..? I would also consider non invasive procedures (if result are excellent and permanent) since I'm very scared of surgery....
Thanks for any help!

madowlspeaks

Post by madowlspeaks » Wed, 01 May 2013 1:53 pm

I have the same questions. Is there any update on this? Who did you pick and how did your surgery go?

Birlamedisoft

Post by Birlamedisoft » Mon, 06 May 2013 2:29 pm

madowlspeaks wrote:I have the same questions. Is there any update on this? Who did you pick and how did your surgery go?
I am also looking for the same in Singapore. Anybody has the idea, please share your post.