Singapore Expats

23/M Looking for buddy for Motorbike trips to Malaysia

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
nabil15

23/M Looking for buddy for Motorbike trips to Malaysia

Post by nabil15 » Mon, 29 Apr 2013 6:41 pm

Hey all. I'm a 23, M, looking to make new friends and also a buddy for motorbike adventures into Malaysia or even Thailand. I've a 2004, R6 and hope to make some good use of it and explore different places around Malaysia and nothing beats having a buddy to keep the company and also to watch out for one another.

If you do ride too, it'll be real cool, otherwise you can always hop on a lift and we could go around exploring different places. I've a bunch of friends in KL, and that could bring more company too.

Let me know if you wish for a weekend getaway or smth, just nudge me up...and we could plan something, to the beach, to a waterfall or even to a traditional malay kampung (village).

my email is [email protected]
Cheerz
Two wheels move the soul
Cheerz

HA
Regular
Regular

Re: 23/M Looking for buddy for Motorbike trips to Malaysia

Post by HA » Tue, 30 Apr 2013 11:33 pm

I'm game if renting a bike in Singapore (and that is allowed across border is a possibility). Do you know any bike rental place?
nabil15 wrote:Hey all. I'm a 23, M, looking to make new friends and also a buddy for motorbike adventures into Malaysia or even Thailand. I've a 2004, R6 and hope to make some good use of it and explore different places around Malaysia and nothing beats having a buddy to keep the company and also to watch out for one another.

If you do ride too, it'll be real cool, otherwise you can always hop on a lift and we could go around exploring different places. I've a bunch of friends in KL, and that could bring more company too.

Let me know if you wish for a weekend getaway or smth, just nudge me up...and we could plan something, to the beach, to a waterfall or even to a traditional malay kampung (village).

my email is [email protected]
Cheerz

nabil15

Post by nabil15 » Wed, 01 May 2013 8:40 am

@HA Sounds good HA, although I advise renting out in Malaysia itself though, we could always hop on my ride cross the border and get to the rentals...and we could kick off from there...to explore new places.

Here's one Bike rental in Puchong Malaysia,
http://www.bigbike.my/web/guest/rent-a-bike

:D
Two wheels move the soul
Cheerz