Singapore Expats

Ive just done my jaw and nose in Korea

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
seekbeauty

Ive just done my jaw and nose in Korea

Post by seekbeauty » Wed, 03 Apr 2013 10:18 am

Hello...

I am in Korea now to wait for recovery…
I just want to share my experience for who is considering having plastic surgery in S.Korea.

Actually I have a friend who used to stay in Korea for 6month learning Korean. I met her when she came back to Singapore and found out her eyes and jaw reduction job done.

She introduced her friend who is a Korean and used to work at plastic surgery as an consultation and I asked about my face specially square jaw, eyes and nose…pretty much all about my face..kekeke. She recommended few hospitals that might be suit for what I wanted.

Long story make it short, finally I decided to go to Korea and had consultation with 3 different plastic surgeries 2 weeks ago.
I went to BOM plastic surgery, TL plastic surgery and O&Young plastic surgery.
She said most plastic surgery in Gangnam Area are good at eyes surgery but would need to research for facial contouring and rhinoplasty.

She mentioned Dr.Kim at TL and Dr.Lee at BOM for facial contouring and Dr.Oh at O&Young for rhinoplasty.

So I met those doctors and decided to get surgery at TL, I saw their model at clinic she changed really a lot and so pretty as celebrities. Especially for jaw reduction she changed a lot.

Anyway I had surgery 26th March and today is 7th day after surgery, my face is big now because of swelling but I am happy so far…even swelling I can see my smaller jaw… I can’t wait to see my result after a month.

I think those 3 plastic surgeries are ok, two have English speaking manager, one haven’t. But Doctors can speak in English, not so fluently…but was ok….;;;

I can’t tell about result yet but it was good decision to come to Korea…really plastic surgery here is so famous and a lot of local people has done it.. It is so common…

Wish me good luck with my recovery….haha~
:D :D

flastnose

Post by flastnose » Thu, 04 Apr 2013 3:57 pm

good luck on your recovery!!:)

what material did you use on your nose?

seekbeauty

Post by seekbeauty » Fri, 19 Apr 2013 10:22 am

flastnose wrote:good luck on your recovery!!:)

what material did you use on your nose?

oh..use silicone for bridge and ear cartilage for tip.

itsjesschung

Post by itsjesschung » Mon, 22 Apr 2013 4:17 pm

hi babe can u send some pics of your nose before & after??
i am interested in a nose job too!

wondering before surgery, what did u not like about your nose actually?

thanks!