Singapore Expats

Cheekbone reduction, chin implant and rhino at Tokai Clinic

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
leggybabe

Cheekbone reduction, chin implant and rhino at Tokai Clinic

Post by leggybabe » Sat, 05 Feb 2011 5:32 pm

Hey Aadvark and everyone,

I am going to visit Dr.Pat from tokai clinic in 3 weeks time.
Can I ask based on your sound knowledge if he is good and reliable with epi, cutting of the inner tear duct?

I actually send him my photo and will be undergoing cheekbone reduction, rhino and chin implant. Gosh, I think I will look like ms. Piggy after the operations although he kept telling me its okay to combine multiple procedures at 1 go.

What is your experience?
Share with us please?

ahappycamper
Regular
Regular

Re: Cheekbone reduction, chin implant and rhino at Tokai Cli

Post by ahappycamper » Sat, 05 Feb 2011 6:44 pm

leggybabe wrote:Hey Aadvark and everyone,

Can I ask based on your sound knowledge if he is good and reliable with epi, cutting of the inner tear duct?

I actually send him my photo and will be undergoing cheekbone reduction, rhino and chin implant. Gosh, I think I will look like ms. Piggy after the operations although he kept telling me its okay to combine multiple procedures at 1 go.

What is your experience?
Share with us please?
I did not even know that Dr. Pat does epi. I know Dr Chiyarut in Hatyai does it though.

Based on what I have read on this forum, Dr Pat seems to receive mixed reviews like all other doctors. He seems very ethical and well rounded, especially given his prices, but he has some patients on this forum that were not happy with his work, though I think he offers to revise work for free. However, he also has many patients that are happy with his work. All doctors get mixed reviews and really, it's up to you to figure out whether or not you want to put your faith in him.

Personally, even after seeing the mixed reviews on him, I still plan on possibly going to him.

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Fri, 18 Feb 2011 2:03 am

my cousin did epi, dimples and eyelid surgery, all done beautifully with no scar..

im surprised at his quality of epi, better than dr chuang of wish clinic. there were not squarish or boxy corners like in taiwan.

her epi area was still sharp and nice, even though she wanted caucasian lookin eyes

leggybabe

Post by leggybabe » Sat, 19 Feb 2011 11:08 am

Wow..Boi, am really encouraged by your post!
You seem to be a happy tokai customer.

My appointment with Dr. Pat is confirmed in 2 weeks time.
The only thing I am concerned is his epi skills as not many are aware he does epi too. I actually drop him an email to enquire, he replied me he is familiar with the procedure and it should be done together with double eyelid.
I also emailed him on the cheekbone reduction details but there was no reply from him. *cold sweat, haha*

Boi, can you share more on your cousin eyelid and epi experience with Dr. Pat? Was it a open incision or stitching method?

I saw ur after pictures, must say you really look good ;)
Wish mine will turn out like yours too!

leggybabe

Post by leggybabe » Sat, 19 Feb 2011 1:53 pm

Boi, a quick question on your cousin's epi with doctor Pat.

Any idea how long did it take for her bruising to fade.
I took 2 weeks leave, hopefully the bruises will be gone by then :-|

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Sun, 20 Feb 2011 1:44 am

leggybabe wrote:Boi, a quick question on your cousin's epi with doctor Pat.

Any idea how long did it take for her bruising to fade.
I took 2 weeks leave, hopefully the bruises will be gone by then :-|
bruising takes 4-5 days

look natural in 10 days

vada

Re: Cheekbone reduction, chin implant and rhino at Tokai Cli

Post by vada » Sat, 22 Dec 2012 6:31 pm

leggybabe wrote:Hey Aadvark and everyone,

What is your experience?
Share with us please?
Hi leggybabe, how did the surgery go? Am looking at doing a chin implant, considering Thailand, wondering if Dr Pat is good?

Many thanks!

alluremedspa123

Post by alluremedspa123 » Mon, 15 Apr 2013 3:12 pm

Most patients go back to their home after zygoma reduction because they don't have to stay in hospital.