Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
teng1109

Post by teng1109 » Sun, 07 Apr 2013 7:15 pm

Hi! Anyone have any experience at Yanhee hospital? My first choice was by right Dr Nara but he doesn't have anymore slot on May, Dr Chi also don't have anymore slot for May. I'm thinking of doing epi and dbl eyelids. Any recommendations for doctors at Yanhee?
Thanks in advance! =D

serena_kow

Post by serena_kow » Sun, 07 Apr 2013 8:22 pm

haha thanks all! im safely home in singapore, realised doctor chi's implant for me is really not obvious. just slightly raised bridge and tip.Maybe because i have a low and short chin and forehead. Now that my nose is more prominent my chin looks so short :( contemplating chin fillers the next time. Anyway doctor chi carved the silicone after he is done with my eyes, i was peeping at him with my swollen hard to open eyes and keep trying to see how he do it. My nose incision wasnt opened yet he just put the implant on top of my nose to test test. It wasnt cut at my columella it was inside my nose, alarplasty also has very minimal stitching i guess he dint cut much for me too. But its quite worrying when i touch my nose tip now it felt hard and i can feel the silicone. Im really hoping and praying it wont have extrusion! I will post photos once both my eye and nose are looking normal:) Good luck everyone!
We Only Get To Live Once,
So Make It Count!

XxjolinxX

Post by XxjolinxX » Sun, 07 Apr 2013 8:34 pm

serena_kow wrote:haha thanks all! im safely home in singapore, realised doctor chi's implant for me is really not obvious. just slightly raised bridge and tip.Maybe because i have a low and short chin and forehead. Now that my nose is more prominent my chin looks so short :( contemplating chin fillers the next time. Anyway doctor chi carved the silicone after he is done with my eyes, i was peeping at him with my swollen hard to open eyes and keep trying to see how he do it. My nose incision wasnt opened yet he just put the implant on top of my nose to test test. It wasnt cut at my columella it was inside my nose, alarplasty also has very minimal stitching i guess he dint cut much for me too. But its quite worrying when i touch my nose tip now it felt hard and i can feel the silicone. Im really hoping and praying it wont have extrusion! I will post photos once both my eye and nose are looking normal:) Good luck everyone!
You didnt request for the bridge length or he decide himself? :)
hope everything turn out well for u, im still considering rhino , worried about extrusion and shifting .. looking forward to ur photos soon!
thanks for sharing ur experience,,

koleicai

Post by koleicai » Mon, 08 Apr 2013 2:17 pm

XxjolinxX wrote:
joanne888 wrote:Hi, I'm interested to to go with u , I'm super nervous too, but I can't PM u, kindly email me at [email protected] . tks
high_frenzy wrote:Hi, i have booked an appointment, nearing to place my deposit with dr chi on 22 June, but still looking for someone to go with me..(bit nervous first time gg thailand and to do ps). I will be heading to hatyai. anyone interested? Can pm me. Still.....contemplating abit. Have also emailed dr nara but no reply for 2 weeks.

Hello high_frenzy and joanne, me and another girl is going at 9 may to dr chi for dbl eyelid.
our appt: 10 & 11 may.

want to come along? we will be booking flights and placing deposit this week :)

I m goin on 10th may to for dbl eyelid with dr chi... i nv stay there, i finish the op and cm straught back to sg... my appt is 10am see u...

XxjolinxX

Post by XxjolinxX » Tue, 09 Apr 2013 8:52 am

koleicai wrote:
XxjolinxX wrote:
joanne888 wrote:Hi, I'm interested to to go with u , I'm super nervous too, but I can't PM u, kindly email me at [email protected] . tks

Hello high_frenzy and joanne, me and another girl is going at 9 may to dr chi for dbl eyelid.
our appt: 10 & 11 may.

want to come along? we will be booking flights and placing deposit this week :)

I m goin on 10th may to for dbl eyelid with dr chi... i nv stay there, i finish the op and cm straught back to sg... my appt is 10am see u...
how u same flights back on same day ah? i thought tiger 1 daY 1 flight.. my appt is 3 pm:)

nanaliew

My rhinoplasty

Post by nanaliew » Tue, 09 Apr 2013 10:43 am

Have my appointment on 3rd may for rhino and alar, but now I'm feeling really nervous :(

jaypaek

Post by jaypaek » Sat, 13 Apr 2013 11:47 pm

Hello people!

I need help! I guess plastic surgery has it own way of making people addicted to being prettier.. ): I just finish my chin implant and now I want to correct my nose and I need help.

Now my current nose is like this.

I am ok with my nose bridge.

If I want to have a smaller nose tip, doesnt have to be sharper. Just smaller, dont want it to be round.. Is that process tip plasty or nose reduction?

If I just choose to do tip plasty without any implant, will it flatten my nose?

And I will definitely do alarplasty! But my main concern is after doing alarplasty, will the nose wing still be bulbous? or it will become flat?

Please help me ):

*Anyway, awesome chin implant from Dr Chi! This is post opp 3 weeks!*

candiceong

Post by candiceong » Wed, 17 Apr 2013 2:44 pm

i wanted to do non-incision double eyelid, eye lift ,laugh line and dimple surgery. already email dr chi but still dunno got free slot in may or not~ :lol:

eyesandjaw

double jaw.protruding mouth surgery

Post by eyesandjaw » Wed, 17 Apr 2013 7:18 pm

hi, i have been reading this forum for a while but most forumers seem to go for nose/dbl eyelid and chin aug. anyone know a good surgeon for double jaw/ protruding mouth surgery? i researched the net and this kind of surgery is kindof under dentisry/medical rather than wholly cosmetic so im really confused now, cos i researched korean ps clinics and most of them do offer this kind of surgery... and i also visited different thai (hatyai) ps websites (nara, chi, prinya even yanhee)and they dont seem to offer dbl jaw/protruding mouth...

but obviously i cant go to korea/taiwan cos im on a budget, so...

1) will a dental surgeon better than a ps surgeon? if so can recommend? (i heard prince of songkla university dental faculty is good and affordable plus near dr prinya's clinic oso..)
2) if i have to go for dental surgeon, tt means i cant go for eyelid surgery with another surgeon either immediately b4 or later right?
3) what should be the interval/rest period between the 2 surgeries if i need to get it done by 2 different surgeons? i rather not have to make 2 separate trips to thailand, but can stay there for up to 3 weeks during vacation period.
shoestring budget ps journey: stage 1: research

serena_kow

Post by serena_kow » Wed, 17 Apr 2013 7:34 pm

HI all!!! Im currently 12 days post Op and my nose swelling mostly gone down but around the sides and my bridge in between my eyes are still slightly swollen, if dont press actually cant tell, i think its because of my epi wound also. Overall quite happy with the results just that my eyes are still high and swollen and looks really weird without tons of eye makeup. Now i can see my epi scars swelling red slightly and quite tender to touch. Wonder if theres any scar gels to use? anyway jaypaek your chin is very nice, doctor chi also ask me to do chin implants when i see him again =) I will post photos once i feel comfortable i still feel like an alien now with the new nose and eyes :lol:
We Only Get To Live Once,
So Make It Count!

XxjolinxX

Post by XxjolinxX » Wed, 17 Apr 2013 8:10 pm

serena_kow wrote:HI all!!! Im currently 12 days post Op and my nose swelling mostly gone down but around the sides and my bridge in between my eyes are still slightly swollen, if dont press actually cant tell, i think its because of my epi wound also. Overall quite happy with the results just that my eyes are still high and swollen and looks really weird without tons of eye makeup. Now i can see my epi scars swelling red slightly and quite tender to touch. Wonder if theres any scar gels to use? anyway jaypaek your chin is very nice, doctor chi also ask me to do chin implants when i see him again =) I will post photos once i feel comfortable i still feel like an alien now with the new nose and eyes :lol:
I decided to do rhinoplasty & double eyelid next month.. Excited.. :) Good to hear u r recovering well!!

koleicai

Post by koleicai » Thu, 18 Apr 2013 9:31 pm

[quote="jaypaek"]Hello people!

I need help! I guess plastic surgery has it own way of making people addicted to being prettier.. ): I just finish my chin implant and now I want to correct my nose and I need help.

Now my current nose is like this.

I am ok with my nose bridge.

If I want to have a smaller nose tip, doesnt have to be sharper. Just smaller, dont want it to be round.. Is that process tip plasty or nose reduction?
If I just choose to do tip plasty without any implant, will it flatten my nose?

And I will definitely do alarplasty! But my main concern is after doing alarplasty, will the nose wing still be bulbous? or it will become flat?

Please help me ):

*Anyway, awesome chin implant from Dr Chi! This is post opp 3 weeks!*[/quote

Nice... How does it feel.?? Cos i had plan to do 3D volume Jaw reduction @ Regen hospital at korea.. Dont knw was it the same???

Quinny

Post by Quinny » Tue, 23 Apr 2013 4:49 pm

Anyone done fat transfer to face? Pls PM me.
Thanks,
Q

chrislam

Post by chrislam » Sun, 28 Apr 2013 1:40 pm

serena_kow wrote:His price is always increasing which is quite confusing, and i have paid my deposit last two days still not able to get a reply from them(Tukky/Dr Chi).
:( quite worrying as im already so prepared for my surgeries. Bought my SinEcch from rachel, shes a really nice lady to give tons of Do's And Dont's Pre and Post surgery =) even went to get my thick framed specs. Each time i email them they always miss out one of the answers to my questions. I wonder how long does the sutures take to dissolve? anyone knows? i gotta be back to work by the 13th april :roll:
Hi, how's your surgery? any pic? May I have the contact of Rachel for Sinecch? My apt with Dr Chi is 12May for double eyelid. Did you find out the reason for Dr Chi pricelist? His charge for eyelid is THB15000 against Dr Nana THB12000.

eyesandjaw

Post by eyesandjaw » Mon, 29 Apr 2013 4:07 pm

hey anyone knows the email of dr charan? apparently his yahoo email is not working anymore. would really appreciate it. also i may be going to dr prinya in june to get my eyes done. i would greatly prefer to get my jaw done first before my eyes since the recovery period of double jaw is much longer, thats why i havent set a specific time with dr prinya. anyone that may be gg to hatyai in june?