Singapore Expats Forum

India tourist visits down 25%...

Discuss about any latest news or current affairs in Singapore or globally. Please DO NOT copy and paste news articles from other sources without written permission.
Mi Amigo
Manager
Manager

Postby Mi Amigo » Fri, 05 Apr 2013 2:30 pm

rajagainstthemachine wrote:omfg look what i found... oh God! the shock , the horror, barbarians and savages..!

Well, yes actually - in a great many cases that does seem to be the case.
Be careful what you wish for

therat
Reporter
Reporter

Postby therat » Fri, 05 Apr 2013 3:36 pm

I was shock to read this

http://www.care2.com/causes/rape-victims.html

A recent Human Rights Watch report details the continuing use of an outdated procedure known as the “finger testâ€Â

zzm9980
Governor
Governor

Postby zzm9980 » Fri, 05 Apr 2013 4:16 pm

Wd40 wrote:You guys just love to go to the absolute rural parts of India and then paint the whole country with the same brush.
The guys who interact on forums like myself are from cities like Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune etc and we cannot even relate to the crap that you are posting.

or Delhi?

nakatago

Postby nakatago » Fri, 05 Apr 2013 4:34 pm

Nonsense.

Most of us have seen Slumdog Millionaire.

/s

x9200

Postby x9200 » Fri, 05 Apr 2013 4:52 pm

Raj, WD40, why are you outnumbered? What's your theory?

Mad Scientist
Director
Director

Postby Mad Scientist » Fri, 05 Apr 2013 5:05 pm

Wd40 wrote:You guys just love to go to the absolute rural parts of India and then paint the whole country with the same brush.
The guys who interact on forums like myself are from cities like Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune etc and we cannot even relate to the crap that you are posting.

Really ?? when I was stationed in Bangalore in the mid 80s. I stayed at Taj Residency. Every morning I've been chauffeured to BPL Sanyo (Arakere Gate) to work.
There will be rows of mud houses along the roads. The women do the hard work like road works, carrying stones and granite but the men stayed by the mud house drunk or doing nothing !! Really baffle me
And this is in Bangalore !!
The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.Yahoo !!!

Wd40
Director
Director

Postby Wd40 » Fri, 05 Apr 2013 9:39 pm

Mad Scientist wrote:

Really ?? when I was stationed in Bangalore in the mid 80s. I stayed at Taj Residency. Every morning I've been chauffeured to BPL Sanyo (Arakere Gate) to work.
There will be rows of mud houses along the roads. The women do the hard work like road works, carrying stones and granite but the men stayed by the mud house drunk or doing nothing !! Really baffle me
And this is in Bangalore !!

Whatever! I give up. I already went through this before and then got totally pissed off and deleted all my posts and lost my id.

I dont want to go through that again. So you can think whatever you want, I just quit from this thread.

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 05 Apr 2013 9:48 pm

Bout time you used your head. Sometimes it's counterproductive trying to protect a flawed homeland. I quit protecting the USofA a long, long time ago. You don't see me flailing about like you and Raj are currently doing. Let's face it. Everybody's country of origin OR the country the are currently in, all have warts of one type or other. India's just happens to be lack of respect of the fairer sex.