Singapore Expats

Regardig the pending appeal

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
chathu777

Post by chathu777 » Thu, 04 Apr 2013 10:50 am

Hi all,Please advise me regading this,Im in big trouble.I came before two weeks here and luckily i got a job.But my employer applied my pass in online with some wrong details.He didnt know how to apply.then mom asked to reapply with right details in same application.I have those records.But he appealed,now just 1 week.then i got new job in this week and i cant expect my appeal results,because now i got to know how to fill the application he filled with lot of errors.so i cant expect good result in appeal,so i asked him to withdraw.He said it will take 7 days and he dint give me a leeter also saying that he is going to withdraw,My new company also waiting for me.I am new comer to this country and i dont know what to do.I want to get right advise,pls help me friends.im in big trouble.please right me.thanks alot. :???:

singaporeflyer
Answers: 1

Re: Regardig the pending appeal

Post by singaporeflyer » Thu, 04 Apr 2013 11:25 am

chathu777 wrote:Hi all,Please advise me regading this,Im in big trouble.I came before two weeks here and luckily i got a job.But my employer applied my pass in online with some wrong details.He didnt know how to apply.then mom asked to reapply with right details in same application.I have those records.But he appealed,now just 1 week.then i got new job in this week and i cant expect my appeal results,because now i got to know how to fill the application he filled with lot of errors.so i cant expect good result in appeal,so i asked him to withdraw.He said it will take 7 days and he dint give me a leeter also saying that he is going to withdraw,My new company also waiting for me.I am new comer to this country and i dont know what to do.I want to get right advise,pls help me friends.im in big trouble.please right me.thanks alot. :???:
You are in trouble because you want to change jobs so fast by not honoring the first employer? There is no guarantee that your new employer application will succeed. MOM will have records to say that you have applied earlier via employer 1 and now employer 2 (This will show that you are changing frequently?)

Didn't you know that the application had errors when he appealed for you? I can't believe that is the reason that you want to take the second job.

This is just my 2 cents.

chathu777

Post by chathu777 » Thu, 04 Apr 2013 11:30 am

When i applied first time they said to reapply.then i asked my employer to reapply,Ididnt contact him because same day he went overseas,Afterthat he said he appealed it.but i cant expect appeal result with mistakes.thanks for ur advise

singaporeflyer
Answers: 1

Re: Regardig the pending appeal

Post by singaporeflyer » Thu, 04 Apr 2013 11:37 am

chathu777 wrote:When i applied first time they said to reapply.then i asked my employer to reapply,Ididnt contact him because same day he went overseas,Afterthat he said he appealed it.but i cant expect appeal result with mistakes.thanks for ur advise
How do you know that the appeal has mistakes? Do u mean that you gave wrong data to the employer?