Singapore Expats

change of address

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
sunshine76

change of address

Post by sunshine76 » Mon, 01 Apr 2013 1:21 pm

how do i inform ICA, my change of address. PR application for my wife is under processing

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Mon, 01 Apr 2013 1:24 pm

Go to them, and say. I've changed address.

Are you a complete kin moron?

sunshine76

Post by sunshine76 » Mon, 01 Apr 2013 1:28 pm

JR8 wrote:Go to them, and say. I've changed address.

what a smart ass.
people like you are making this forum very unpleasant. if you don't have anything to contribute positively, stay away !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post by the lynx » Mon, 01 Apr 2013 1:40 pm

Actually JR8 is right. Just call up to them and inform them that you are a PR applicant and that you have changed your residential address.

Or even e-mail them.

Just give them your application number or the related LTVP/WP/EP/SPass number and your new address. That's all.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: change of address

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 01 Apr 2013 1:47 pm

sunshine76 wrote:how do i inform ICA, my change of address. PR application for my wife is under processing
Go to ICA at Kallang, and take her application/number and your NRIC, speak with the receptionist telling her what you need to do. The go to the floor she tells you to go to, see the officer and tell them your new address.

Same answer, just a lot more words.......
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

singaporeflyer
Answers: 2

Re: change of address

Post by singaporeflyer » Mon, 01 Apr 2013 3:22 pm

sunshine76 wrote:how do i inform ICA, my change of address. PR application for my wife is under processing
Additional documentation, you can send via email to them. Address change, I am not sure. You can call their call centre and check with them? (Must quote your FIN, PR Application Reference Number in the email)

But for sure, you can walk in,pick up a form at the information counter for the address change and drop it at the box there.

offshoreoildude
Manager
Manager

Post by offshoreoildude » Mon, 01 Apr 2013 4:24 pm

sunshine76 wrote:

what a smart ass.
people like you are making this forum very unpleasant. if you don't have anything to contribute positively, stay away !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No, you're a moron. Singapore has the EASIEST COA system in the world. You only need to notify two places; The ICA (via a NPP) and your local post office if you want your mail forwarded.
Now I'm called PNGMK

vishalgupta2
Chatter
Chatter

Post by vishalgupta2 » Tue, 02 Apr 2013 1:34 am

sunshine76 wrote:

what a smart ass.
Man, people like you need to be thrown in a much more complicated immigration system like US then only will you realize how simple the immigration system in Singapore is.

sunshine76

Post by sunshine76 » Wed, 03 Apr 2013 11:38 am

offshoreoildude wrote:
sunshine76 wrote:

what a smart ass.
No, you're a moron. Singapore has the EASIEST COA system in the world. You only need to notify two places; The ICA (via a NPP) and your local post office if you want your mail forwarded.
No u r a Moron. u assume everyone know this. show me where did u get this info

sunshine76

Post by sunshine76 » Wed, 03 Apr 2013 11:39 am

vishalgupta2 wrote:
sunshine76 wrote:

what a smart ass.
Man, people like you need to be thrown in a much more complicated immigration system like US then only will you realize how simple the immigration system in Singapore is.
there u go, another smart ass

offshoreoildude
Manager
Manager

Post by offshoreoildude » Wed, 03 Apr 2013 11:43 am

sunshine76 wrote:
offshoreoildude wrote:
sunshine76 wrote: what a smart ass.
No u r a Moron. u assume everyone know this. show me where did u get this info
From my local NPP on the way back from your mothers house.
Now I'm called PNGMK

the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post by the lynx » Wed, 03 Apr 2013 11:49 am

There, there. No need for such responses.

sunshine76, take our advice and try them. Keep us updated if there is any change. Good thing ICA is pretty easy on PR application updates, compared to other countries.

zzm9980
Governor
Governor

Post by zzm9980 » Wed, 03 Apr 2013 1:35 pm

sunshine76 wrote: there u go, another smart ass
And for you, another dumbass:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+do+i+change+my ... +singapore

Oh look at that. You might have to click a couple of those links and read a little bit, which may admittedly be a bit of a challenge for you judging by your communication skills.