Singapore Expats

Comestic and Plastic surgery in Taiwan

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
flastnose

Post by flastnose » Mon, 01 Apr 2013 4:54 pm

strawberryeviljam wrote:Dr gao replied to my email. He is quoting me nt 100,000 or 200,000 for revision for nj with ear cartilage.. Can anyone advise if that is the market price? I almost fainted cause is not even using rib. Sigh. He suggested that I should also do my chin, eye bag etc etc.. Makes me feel that he is very money driven. Can anyone advise please? Thanks..
is dr.gao the same as dr.kao? a bit worried because of some people say tgey have drooping tip..

strawberryeviljam

Post by strawberryeviljam » Tue, 02 Apr 2013 6:55 am

Ya. It's the same. That's why need to ask first. Feeling very Sian now.. Need to find alternatives.. :(

flastnose

Post by flastnose » Tue, 02 Apr 2013 12:29 pm

same. i'm hoping that those dr. kao patients that had drooping tip were dec 2008 and april 2009 maybe his skills has improved? don't want to get mine done in korea, it's so expensive and they only want to use silicon and want ENT surgeon to do, if not then might do some mistakes like cut off my nasi depressor muscle and have granny smile like other people have posted. Might do it this month. So scared, don't want to go revision, want this to be my first and last. Any advices? Anyone going on April?

flastnose

Post by flastnose » Tue, 02 Apr 2013 12:34 pm

minako84 wrote:im planning to go to taiwan for NJ. However torn between Dr.Kao & Dr. Ryan. Anyone planning to go in in May?
might go in April. Have you decided which doctor?

strawberryeviljam

Post by strawberryeviljam » Tue, 02 Apr 2013 12:57 pm

Now he says rib and ear both nt 200,000..Sigh. And recently his skills like not very good. Wanted to go in April but might delay till end August..

flastnose

Post by flastnose » Thu, 04 Apr 2013 3:55 pm

its more expensive now leh..so scared..they say rib very stiff..some people regret and remove..does rib cause implant contour visibility?

strawberryeviljam

Post by strawberryeviljam » Thu, 04 Apr 2013 8:29 pm

i'm not sure.. my friend did hers at chuang also rib. it looks pretty ok to me.. cause mine is silicone now and every 10 years need to change if not the silicone will warp and look like pig nose. LOL.. now i'm looking for alternatives...... cause NT200,000 really way above my budget. with this amount can go korea do liao lei.

my friend recommended this DR she did her eyelids with in JB. I'm going for consultation first then decide if i wanna do with him...

flastnose

Post by flastnose » Fri, 05 Apr 2013 7:53 am

i heard dr.hsu charges less for rib ma? maybe can try him laio, exactly why scared of silicon, don't want to spend more for revision, better make it right the first time. il update you when i have mine done.

strawberryeviljam

Post by strawberryeviljam » Fri, 05 Apr 2013 8:06 am

Not say scared la. Just that the doc never do properly for me. I have friends in Thailand. They went to the same doc looks quite alright. I guess cause they are Thai and they can communicate to the doc better. When I was there for surgery he never even ask me what kind of material I want and he just went ahead with surgery.. Lol.. They prepare every thing for me I just went. Didn't do much research cause it's first time doing.. After doing research for eyes I think better to do some home work before going through the procedures.. Now I know what I want that's why I'm doing research now and asking for advise. Hope you will like your new noise after surgery. All the best,!

strawberryeviljam

Post by strawberryeviljam » Fri, 05 Apr 2013 8:07 am

Not say scared la. Just that the doc never do properly for me. I have friends in Thailand. They went to the same doc looks quite alright. I guess cause they are Thai and they can communicate to the doc better. When I was there for surgery he never even ask me what kind of material I want and he just went ahead with surgery.. Lol.. They prepare every thing for me I just went. Didn't do much research cause it's first time doing.. After doing research for eyes I think better to do some home work before going through the procedures.. Now I know what I want that's why I'm doing research now and asking for advise. Hope you will like your new noise after surgery. All the best,!

flastnose

Post by flastnose » Sun, 07 Apr 2013 6:25 pm

thanks. hope everything goes alright. will update.

shawna92

looking for a buddy to go taiwan for nose job

Post by shawna92 » Wed, 24 Apr 2013 5:54 pm

Looking to do rhinoplasty with dr tseng in taiwan in end may or during june. if you are keen in going together please email me [email protected].

Would prefer someone in the twenties, so that we will have more common topics.

Thinking of going for about 5-7 days, if we are there might as well go shopping too .

Aruya

Post by Aruya » Thu, 02 May 2013 7:45 pm

Can anyone get into contact with Dr Hsu?
I've emailed him 3 time already over the last 4 months and still no reply.
Does he do goretex and cartilage tip or only rib cartilage?
I read on his website that he uses the first method too.
I'm planning to go in July. I booked my ticket for the 17th but still need to finalize the plastic surgeon. Anyone going around then?

flastnose

Post by flastnose » Sun, 12 May 2013 6:41 pm

finally done with surgery. still swollen though so hard to say. for those who already had rhino, how long before you smiled completely like before again?

flastnose

Post by flastnose » Sun, 12 May 2013 6:43 pm

Aruya wrote:Can anyone get into contact with Dr Hsu?
I've emailed him 3 time already over the last 4 months and still no reply.
Does he do goretex and cartilage tip or only rib cartilage?
I read on his website that he uses the first method too.
I'm planning to go in July. I booked my ticket for the 17th but still need to finalize the plastic surgeon. Anyone going around then?
i sent him email, took him two weeks to reply. anyhow he's a little bit far from the city too. I think he only does autologous for implant or donor rib max. all the best.