Singapore Expats

Singapore Citizenship Chance for Indonesian

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
offshoreoildude
Manager
Manager

Post by offshoreoildude » Mon, 14 Jan 2013 2:41 pm

gippy wrote:hi guys,

i check today my status online, but seems error and cant retrieve my application

The system is currently unable to service your request. Please try again later. (ERR: WS002)

Anyone encounter this before?
Oh oh!
Now I'm called PNGMK

the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post by the lynx » Mon, 14 Jan 2013 2:53 pm

i check today my status online, but seems error and cant retrieve my application

The system is currently unable to service your request. Please try again later. (ERR: WS002)

Good lord, I think you've worn down the system from checking 50x a day!

Just relax. It is just one of system errors. Just 'try again later'.

Seriously dude, with your paranoia like that, you won't live a good life like that.

gippy

Post by gippy » Mon, 14 Jan 2013 3:08 pm

the lynx wrote:

Good lord, I think you've worn down the system from checking 50x a day!

Just relax. It is just one of system errors. Just 'try again later'.

Seriously dude, with your paranoia like that, you won't live a good life like that.
I think I made the server down due so many times I check online. Hahaha...
Now back to pending again...

wwww
Regular
Regular

Post by wwww » Wed, 16 Jan 2013 9:55 am

An Indonesian-Chinese friend of mine with the following stats has recently received citizienship:

Salary around 3k
28 yrs old
one PR renewal
single

According to this, I guess you got a fair chance to receive your red passport.

Good luck :)

gippy

Post by gippy » Wed, 16 Jan 2013 9:58 am

wwww wrote:An Indonesian-Chinese friend of mine with the following stats has recently received citizienship:

Salary around 3k
28 yrs old
one PR renewal
single

Thanks wwww, I will wait at the moment, since nothing I can do :)

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 16 Jan 2013 10:25 am

wwww wrote:An Indonesian-Chinese friend of mine with the following stats has recently received citizienship:

Salary around 3k
28 yrs old
one PR renewal
single

Highlighted is the reason. Your friend is on his second REP. Big difference than only being here 3 years.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

wwww
Regular
Regular

Post by wwww » Wed, 16 Jan 2013 10:28 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:

Salary around 3k
28 yrs old
one PR renewal
single

Highlighted is the reason. Your friend is on his second REP. Big difference than only being here 3 years.
Even if the remaining stats are worse? Interesting.

gippy

Post by gippy » Wed, 16 Jan 2013 10:32 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:

Salary around 3k
28 yrs old
one PR renewal
single

Understand SMS, will post my outcome once I received. Anyway I have read few post here, even 7 years PR also rejected. So I assume renewal REP is not the point, but maybe supporting point only that person has known Singapore in and out.

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 16 Jan 2013 10:42 am

wwww, I believe they might look at it as "staying" power. Obviously, we do not know how they allocate their point spread and we thing that even those things we do have a pretty good idea about are subject to weightage changes based on other criteria (like how long you have been a PR). This may be perceived to be a plus factor the longer you have been here even if your salary isn't as high as other, coupled with all the other thing. Like single, young(er), Chinese, etc., etc. We can only collect anecdotal evidence and try to see trends (although with their proclivity to keep changing the goalposts, it's rather hard, I must say)......
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Yohohoho

Post by Yohohoho » Sat, 19 Jan 2013 5:34 pm

Bro, the status will always pending until you received IPA and completed 3 task required from them. Its my personal experience. Check my thread. Im am a similar profile with you except salary "much" lower than you and manage to get it.
Btw how about your wife profile?
Did you get your assesment before you submit your application?

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 19 Jan 2013 7:39 pm

You may have gotten your PR, but you don't have a clue as to what you are talking about. :roll:

gippy

Post by gippy » Fri, 29 Mar 2013 5:24 pm

Hi all, I just got my IPA dated 19 March 2013. Straight away register 3 activities to formalized the process.

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 29 Mar 2013 5:37 pm

Congratulations. Good things come to those who wait. At least now their online system can take a breather as you won't be overloading it so much!
:lol:

Again, congrats.
sms