Singapore Expats

socializing and exploration of Singapore and beyond?

Events and gatherings for the 30's Club
bikebakeben

socializing and exploration of Singapore and beyond?

Post by bikebakeben » Thu, 21 Mar 2013 3:51 pm

As a born and bred Singaporean, I will admit that the sheer size of this country and it's incredible laws set upon us certain restrictions especially on the weekends.

One is stuck, mainly with the options of sentosa tanjung beach club, shopping centres or house parties that don't always end up being fun!? :p

It is for this reason that I am seeking like minded people to do a little bit of traveling, especially during the weekends.

Personally, I have covered almost all of Singapore so I really enjoy hitting the 'not so famous' towns in Malaysia. Forget Malacca, KL & Ipoh. The smaller towns of Batu Pahat, Yong Peng, Muar are so convenient from Singapore and filled with amazing food and sights with clubbing scenes that are not too shabby. This can be a day trip or an overnight thing, depending on the concensus. The furthest I've driven to date is from Singapore to Thailand so I'd love to push that distance further! :D On that note, I am all for grabbing an air ticket and traveling around the region as well.

I don't really care for your age, sex, race, religion so long as you are a little quirky, super spontaneous and smell good. :)

Fyi I'm 33yo, professional exec on a regional capacity and can be contacted directly on [email protected]

Would prefer to arrange outings through whatsapp and if you don't have it, seriouslyyyyyyy.... :shock:
Last edited by bikebakeben on Thu, 21 Mar 2013 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
beep! beep!

S_Perumal
Regular
Regular

YES...

Post by S_Perumal » Thu, 21 Mar 2013 7:59 pm

Yes we can do it sounds good.

I can spare a full NIGHT or DAY max in the weekend...

By the way i am 32M from INDIA...

bikebakeben

Re: YES...

Post by bikebakeben » Thu, 21 Mar 2013 8:42 pm

S_Perumal wrote:Yes we can do it sounds good.

I can spare a full NIGHT or DAY max in the weekend...

By the way i am 32M from INDIA...

We can sort out location, duration, etc during discussions on either email or whatsapp.

Please do drop me your contact details through email like what others have already done and I'll to plan a road trip soonest :)
beep! beep!

S_Perumal
Regular
Regular

PM

Post by S_Perumal » Thu, 21 Mar 2013 10:01 pm

i PM ed you but still the message in my outbox dont know the reason...

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 21 Mar 2013 10:21 pm

It's because he hasn't open his mail yet. Once he does it will automatically be transferred to the Sent Box.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

S_Perumal
Regular
Regular

K

Post by S_Perumal » Thu, 21 Mar 2013 10:27 pm

K understood... thanks for the info.

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 21 Mar 2013 10:52 pm

He's probably not interested because you cannot seem to follow the extremely simple directions that he provided. :roll:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

S_Perumal
Regular
Regular

Nice of You

Post by S_Perumal » Fri, 22 Mar 2013 6:08 pm

STAPLE Nice of you, for doing the Interpretation... By the way i am admired how you are this much capable of reading minds...

sundaymorningstaple

Re: Nice of You

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 22 Mar 2013 8:23 pm

S_Perumal wrote:STAPLE Nice of you, for doing the Interpretation... By the way i am admired how you are this much capable of reading minds...
can be contacted directly on [email protected]

Would prefer to arrange outings through whatsapp and if you don't have it, seriouslyyyyyyy....
Need a mind to read first. Where did it say to contact him via PM?

S_Perumal
Regular
Regular

GOOD

Post by S_Perumal » Fri, 22 Mar 2013 10:03 pm

Nice of you, for your kind Notification of his post again.

But still it doesnt mean that i am not supposed to use the facility provided in a forum.

I am willing to contact him through the provided facility first and then i may contact him as he mentioned...

BTW i just want to ask, gave info about PM thats fine and welcome thing, but why you are so much bothered how i communicate with the person who posted this...