Singapore Expats

BK DONGYANG trip - March 2014

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
susanlntan

BK DONGYANG trip - March 2014

Post by susanlntan » Sun, 03 Feb 2013 10:55 pm

I had my upper and lower eyelids done by Dr Kim of BK Hospital on March 2012 last year. I am so happy with the results that I want to go back to Dr Kim to do a FACE LIFT next year around March 2014. Anyone interested to plan for the trip? We can share accommodation costs, and go out together. If more than 2 ppl, no problem. We can organize a 'group trip'. I need to stay for around 2 weeks, so prefer to have company. Also can lower accommodation costs if we share. Last trip, I stayed 8 days. If interested, please mail me at : [email protected]. Am planning early. :)

jennylim

Re: BK DONGYANG trip - March 2014

Post by jennylim » Fri, 22 Mar 2013 6:32 pm

susanlntan wrote:I had my upper and lower eyelids done by Dr Kim of BK Hospital on March 2012 last year. I am so happy with the results that I want to go back to Dr Kim to do a FACE LIFT next year around March 2014. Anyone interested to plan for the trip? We can share accommodation costs, and go out together. If more than 2 ppl, no problem. We can organize a 'group trip'. I need to stay for around 2 weeks, so prefer to have company. Also can lower accommodation costs if we share. Last trip, I stayed 8 days. If interested, please mail me at : [email protected]. Am planning early. :)
Hey Susan,

Actually i treid to emailed you yesterday, but is showed failure of your email add. Dont mind im asking, can you email me your before n after photo? I plan to do it if the result is good. And, how much the cost? Im consider whether in korea or thailand since thailand is much more cheaper. Pls do email me your result: [email protected]

Thanks.