Singapore Expats

Travel friend Hatyai Late February or early march, join me!

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
ahappycamper
Regular
Regular

Travel friend Hatyai Late February or early march, join me!

Post by ahappycamper » Fri, 08 Feb 2013 6:51 am

I will be in Hatyai in late Feb and early March till about middle March I believe. Does anybody want to join me? I will be seeing Dr Nara and Chiyarut

JuliaSx

Post by JuliaSx » Sun, 10 Feb 2013 9:56 am

I'll be heading to Hat Yai from the 14th to the 20th of April. Have you already booked your procedure? I would change my dates to travel with you earlier but I've already booked my procedure with Dr Prinya.

Julia :)

ahappycamper
Regular
Regular

Post by ahappycamper » Mon, 11 Feb 2013 4:41 pm

JuliaSx wrote:I'll be heading to Hat Yai from the 14th to the 20th of April. Have you already booked your procedure? I would change my dates to travel with you earlier but I've already booked my procedure with Dr Prinya.

yup, i've already booked my ticket and everything for those dates...are you willing to rebook your procedure to earlier to accompany me? I have been to hatyai before and I have been to dr prinya before actually too. He did a minor dimple surgery for me a while back so I know where his office is and everything.

JuliaSx

Post by JuliaSx » Mon, 11 Feb 2013 4:56 pm

ahappycamper wrote:
JuliaSx wrote:I'll be heading to Hat Yai from the 14th to the 20th of April. Have you already booked your procedure? I would change my dates to travel with you earlier but I've already booked my procedure with Dr Prinya.

yup, i've already booked my ticket and everything for those dates...are you willing to rebook your procedure to earlier to accompany me? I have been to hatyai before and I have been to dr prinya before actually too. He did a minor dimple surgery for me a while back so I know where his office is and everything.
What dates are you going exactly? I'm actually a student so I won't be staying anywhere grand (very small budget!) but I might be able to see if I can go in March :)

JuliaSx

Post by JuliaSx » Tue, 12 Feb 2013 8:27 am

Btw, sorry for the spamming but how did you find Dr Prinya? Did he do a good job and did you feel safe the whole time?

XxjolinxX

Re: Travel friend Hatyai Late February or early march, join

Post by XxjolinxX » Tue, 19 Feb 2013 6:58 pm

ahappycamper wrote:I will be in Hatyai in late Feb and early March till about middle March I believe. Does anybody want to join me? I will be seeing Dr Nara and Chiyarut
Hi u went already? I'm interested to get EPI and double eyelid at dr chi.. Do I have to book appointment in adv? :( quite new sorry..

Jerseylicious

I am new here

Post by Jerseylicious » Sun, 10 Mar 2013 2:18 pm

Hi Julia,
I would like to do a lipo with Dr Nara and Chiyarut in April... are u still looking for a buddy?