Singapore Expats

Man for man

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
Man

Man for man

Post by Man » Fri, 20 May 2005 2:28 pm

Hi,

Just wanted to start a discussion amongst all types of men - heterosexual and homosexual.

It would be good to hear views of men as well as women. When u post your replies - please mention that you are a man or a woman.

The Million dollar question " Is it ok for men to be sexually attracted to other men"?

Remember - we are a very progressive and modern society, we all are educated individuals.

PS: Hope this thread is not deleted by the moderator - it is not a TABOO topic.

Post by Guest » Fri, 20 May 2005 3:15 pm

What is your answer to the question?

As per your request, I mention that "you are a man or a woman."

does it matter?

Man

Man for a Man

Post by Man » Fri, 20 May 2005 5:36 pm

Anonymous wrote:What is your answer to the question?

As per your request, I mention that "you are a man or a woman."

does it matter?

The user name I used for to start this dicussion was "Man" - I hope that was suggestive enough.

But since u have asked - my gender is Male.

I am not sure whether the response would be different from people of different genders - but lets see - if there is something that can be analysed/ generalised.

Man

Post by Guest » Sat, 21 May 2005 12:43 am

I will be quite frank with you, Back in the late 60's early 70's Boogie st was an infamous night spot, from midnight until dawn, Quite often raided by the Military police and local police.

Boogie st, frequented by raving lunatics, that had been in Vietnam for quite a long time and let loose into into the festering stench of puke and vulgarity, with lady boys (kaitai's) and Hookers fighting over the males.

It was an entertaining place, with queeny an ex RAF officer being the leader of the pack, So I am led to believe.

To be quite honest on my first night in Boogie street and Singapore, I was chatting to this rather super looking thing! I say thing because I was led to believe it was the real thing.

It had beautiful breasts, with a log slender body, athletic looking and really a high contender for the miss world.

The shock came when a my hand went on a short recce, to my disbelief, i had a pair of grapes in my hand, well you can imagine the shock that i felt.

But yes I can say honestly, that some men are very attractive indeed, and I have nothing against, homosexuality, providing they draw the line, and show a little respect.

Otherwise I have been reknowned to stamp my dissapproval on their forheads.

Also many married women used to flaunt their bodies down Boogie st, market in the day and a change of face at midnght, with tables and chairs ready for all the action. The Yanks, Aussies, Maori's used to party until dawn.

One of my most fondest memories, was a yank we met, on RR, really hard to compete, with all the money they had saved up in Vietnam, drugs and rock & roll, really boogie was boogieing.

Anyway cut a long story short we had a nice Union Jack tattooed on his back, not a big one, but just big enough for him to remember the night in Boogie st. Those where the days!!!

The Tiger bar, B---- Under the table, some one to shake it for you in the toilet, Barberella Club at the top of Orchard rd, named after the Film Barberella with Nancy Sinatra, that was one weired club man.

Well you can see why Sin City had to change it's image, GUYS I'M straight, no offence