Singapore Expats

Turning a PEP approval letter into a pass

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
fieldhead

Turning a PEP approval letter into a pass

Post by fieldhead » Tue, 26 Feb 2013 9:52 am

Hello,

I'm the happy holder of a PEP approval letter. I have had to delay my move to Singapore a bit, and its time for me to turn that letter into a pass.

From what I've read, I need to have a Singpass account (which I can't get until I actually pick up my PEP) and an EPOL account, which I can never get since I'm not an employer. Do I have that right?

What is the best way to find out what appointment dates are available for pass pickup, and to arrange pass pickup? If hiring an agency is the only way, does anyone know of an agency whose fees are reasonable?

singaporeflyer
Answers: 1

Re: Turning a PEP approval letter into a pass

Post by singaporeflyer » Tue, 26 Feb 2013 11:41 am

fieldhead wrote:Hello,

I'm the happy holder of a PEP approval letter. I have had to delay my move to Singapore a bit, and its time for me to turn that letter into a pass.

From what I've read, I need to have a Singpass account (which I can't get until I actually pick up my PEP) and an EPOL account, which I can never get since I'm not an employer. Do I have that right?

What is the best way to find out what appointment dates are available for pass pickup, and to arrange pass pickup? If hiring an agency is the only way, does anyone know of an agency whose fees are reasonable?
You can use the below link yourself to make an appointment for EP issuance and then later for fingerprinting.

https://app.epscapp.mom.gov.sg/frontend/(S(py4vmt45e3ozfs45obucjd55))/eappointment/eappointment_index.aspx

Guess you can do it by yourself rather than using an agency. Good Luck !

fieldhead

Re: Turning a PEP approval letter into a pass

Post by fieldhead » Fri, 08 Mar 2013 9:04 am

singaporeflyer wrote: You can use the below link yourself to make an appointment for EP issuance and then later for fingerprinting.

https://app.epscapp.mom.gov.sg/frontend/(S(py4vmt45e3ozfs45obucjd55))/eappointment/eappointment_index.aspx

Guess you can do it by yourself rather than using an agency. Good Luck !
Thanks. I must have misinterpreted the instructions with respect to EPOL and EPOL accounts.